Apply for SheLeadsAfrica and Facebook Digital Marketing Training for 4000 Ladies in 2018.
She Means Business 2018
If you live in Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna and Abuja you can register for this life changing program.
We said it before and we’ll say it again – 2018 is gonna be the year we mind our business (literally) and upgrade our professional lives like never before! We kicked the year off right by setting goals at #OwnYourYear Nairobi, and then learned, networked and celebrated at #SLAYFestival in Lagos. But we’re just getting started…
Next up, we are excited to announce we will be hosting the #SheMeansBusiness Digital Training Series in partnership with Facebook!
Are you located in Aba, Abuja, Ibadan, Kaduna, Lagos or Port Harcourt? Sign up to participate below!
Here’s what you can expect:
- In-person trainings: We’ll be offering 4,000+ young, ambitious Nigerian women the opportunity to attend an in-person training workshop facilitated by SLA and Facebook trainers. Trainings will teach you how to utilise digital resources that will help you take your business online and compete in a global marketplace,and will be followed up with a 4-week email course providing information on further resources (including Facebook’s Blueprint e-learning course).
- Office hours: We’ll be offering 1 Office Hour session per city where 3-5 trainers will be present to answer any digital marketing-related questions you may have. There will also be opportunities to form mentorship groups with your peers so you can thrive together!
Price: Completely FREE! That’s right, we just want to spread the love (and knowledge!) Please note that unfortunately we cannot cover any travel costs.
Every #MotherlandMogul needs digital marketing and strategy skills to grow their brands and scale their businesses… Entrepreneurs, these skills help you reach new customers online and increase your profits; professionals, you can take these new tools back to your team and be on your way to that next promotion!
Make sure you register to join us – full schedule is as follows:
Aba – May 18-19, June 22-23, August 10-11
Abuja – June 1-2, July 20-21, September 7-8
Ibadan – June 15-16, July 6-7, August 24-25
Kaduna – June 8-9, July 27-28, September 14-15
Lagos – May 4-5, May 25-26, July 13-14, August 17-18, September 21-22
Port Harcourt – May 11-12, June 29-30, August 3-4
Completely Free. Register here:
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020