15 Strategies for Facebook Advertising Success
If you compare Facebook to every other social platform out there, you will realize that it is still the biggest. Facebook has over 1 billion daily active users. And they grew to this size within the span of 13 years. According to TechCrunch, no other platform has reached this many monthly active users:
YouTube has 1.5 billion monthly active users.
WeChat has 889 million monthly active users.
Instagram has 700 million monthly active users.
Twitter has 328 million monthly active users.
Snapchat has an estimated 255 million monthly active users.
Though YouTube and Instagram are putting in the effort, Facebook remains on top. And 93% of marketers admit to using Facebook advertising regularly. That represents roughly 3 million businesses that use Facebook strictly for marketing purposes. This is obvious that Facebook is just the right platform to advertise your business. In this article, you will learn about strategies that could be employed in making Facebook advertisement a success.
- Target audience: have a target audience. It is very important for every business to have to a target audience. Putting in mind that your content is directed towards a particular set of people will go a long way. You might want to consider the old folks or the younger ones. Your content could even be directed towards women or men, married couples or singles. Since business is all about solving problems so target your contents towards people whom you feel have the problem you intend to solve.
- Choose the right category: you need to own or operate a business profile and not a personal profile. A business page will consist of a profile picture (you could use your brand logo), sign up CTA, side bar tabs, category. Creating your profile under a specific category by choosing from the six options available on Facebook matters. For instance, there would be a section for physical location listing for local businesses, while online businesses wouldn’t have that option available to them. So set your profile and choose from the fight category.
- Own a vanity URL: you might want to get a vanity URL after creating your account. It will give you an easy-to- read link which could be posted in other places. You could use your name or your brand name. It all depends on you. Getting a vanity URL on Facebook is helpful for your business because it is good for SEO. When you use a vanity URL, your profile page become also searchable on Google. Besides, it looks professional.
- Create content: create relevant and helpful content and post on Facebook. You could mix it up with questions, observations, experience and so on. Just anything to make it meaningful and worthwhile. It is advisable to always follow the 70-30-10 rule during content creation. I.e. Post original content 70% of the time, post content relevant to your followers’ interests 20% of the time, post self-promotional content 10% of the time.
5. Create clean post: a post that is accompanied by a high quality picture has the tendency of attracting more clicks than a post that only contain plain texts. Keep your text and images sharp and easy to read. If you want to include a link on your post, you could use link shortener like bit.ly.
6. Post via Instagram: you might wonder if there is a need for this, but study shows that images posted via Instagram receive a twenty three percent more engagement. So following this tactics would help you reach a larger public than when you directly post on Facebook.
Read Also: 6 Dangers in Underpricing Your Products or Services
- Time your posts: there are specific hours of the day which are best suitable for your visitors, so if you figured out these hours and post when your visitors are active online, you’ll draw more traffic flow and even more shares. If you however post when your audience are inactive, you might be on the losing side. “Even if you share a beautifully written content at the wrong time, you’ll have a low number of people to see it. It will surely get shuffled to the bottom of their feed”. According to Buzzsumo, the best time to post is between 10pm and 12 midnights. This is because there is less competition at this time as a result of fewer people posting. More so, there are more people awake and active on Facebook at this time and this could be a bonus for you.
- Post without hashtags: you might be thinking hashtags receive more engagement on social media. Yes, but not on Facebook. Study shows that post without hashtags on Facebook receive more engagement than post with hashtags. Minimizing the use of hashtags will get you more audience engagements and will even save your time.
- Audience insights: before posting any content on Facebook, check its relevance to your audience. Of what benefit is it going to be to them, this shows are purpose driven.
- Pin your best post: you might need to pin your best post to your timeline. This way, you will save people the stress of looking for your best post. Whenever people visit your timeline, your best post will be displayed
- Question posts: it is good to engage your audience. It shows you have them in mind, so when you post sometimes, you could make your post interrogative. This is just to create engagement between you and your audience.
- Crowdsourcing: in this context, it is different from asking people for funds to start your business. Rather it implies you asking your audience for ideas. This is important because it gives you the opportunity to increase your engagement through genuine opinions of your audience.
Read Also: Passive Income Simplified
15 Strategies for Facebook Advertising Success7. Create groups: over seventy percent of adult population uses Facebook. Research shows that families averagely spend less than forty minutes together per day while and average Facebook user spends about forty minutes online. So you could create awareness of your brand by creating a community of your own on Facebook. This way, your relationship with your audience is strengthened and you even get topics around your niche.
8. Short posts: it might be important to point out that while posting on Facebook, make the content as brief as possible. People tend to lose interest when they have to read and read. You could summarize your content in 100 to 500 characters.
9. Post videos: post videos directly on YouTube and do not embed. Research shows that videos posted directly on Facebook receive more engagements than the ones embedded from YouTube. You could make live videos on Facebook. A lot of Facebook users watch videos. In 2015, Facebook recorded 8billion video views per day. So, Facebook is the perfect place for you to make videos.
Bonus Point: If you want to get faster result in a short time, hire a Facebook ads expert who has been getting consistent results with Facebook Ads. A really experienced Facebook Ads person or agency can run Ads that gets your customers trooping in within hours! Sounds great right? You can get started right away by reaching out to us, and we will be too glad to help your business get results with Facebook Advertising.
Facebook community grows day by day, and it is one of the best platforms for business growth. Take a step on these tips and grow your business using Facebook tools today.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business problem.