25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme.
Watch the Video version below and subscribe to my YouTube channel
1. Do not rush to answer the questions on the Training portal . http://lms.youwinconnect.org.ng/
2. Ensure you receive your login details- This will be sent to your E-mail. It is batch by batch. If you have not received yours, just be patient.
3. You have just 30 days the moment you receive your login details to complete the task and answer the assessment questions.
4. You have only one attempt to answer the assessment questions in each of the module courses.
5. We have six courses which are
a) Marketing management
b) Financial management
c) Human Resource management
d) General and Operations management
e) Personal productivity
f) Business Plan
6. Ensure you use a very strong internet connection.
7. Ensure you use a laptop, a phone is not the best device to use. If you can access a wireless data connection, that will be good.
8. Login with the username and password that was sent to your email.
9. Put your Business name
Note: The name should just be a name you desire for the business if it is a new business. You will register it when you win. If you have a registered name, you can use it too.
10. Put the state you will like to do the business.
11. Ensure you read all instructions before you start.
12. It is compulsory for you to watch all the videos.
13. It is compulsory to attempt all the activity task.
14. It is advisable to do the assessment questions by evening because traffic on the website is always jampacked in the afternoon.
15. Here are the ways the marks are structured.
15% for attendance
15% for the activity test
70% for the assessment test
16. Top 800 enters the 5000 list on merit and top 700 from each Geo political zones.
17. I repeat don’t rush to attempt the assessment questions until you have mastered all the key component of the video section of each module.
18. There are 35 questions on the assessment task and they are based purely on the videos.
19. Don’t wait till the deadline before you complete the training.
Network and the website accessibility might be very bad if you are doing late answering of the assessment questions. So, submit within the 2nd and 3rd week.
20. For the activity task, you can answer that as it gives you 5 marks each no matter the answer you provided there. There is no wrong answer.
21. Ensure you complete all the task.
22. Ensure you jot points down when watching the video. If you can transcribe the video, please do, so that you can understand the question and answer the multiple questions currently.
23. You don’t need a business plan at this stage, just watch the video and answer the questions.
24. It is my utmost desire that you do well and make it to the Top 5000.
25. Ensure you follow all the instruction by the programme
If you need any further explanation on how we can work together please Call/WhatsApp me on 08105636015 or 08076359735
- Apply For Dayo Adetiloye Leadership and Entrepreneurship Fellowship (DALEF) (2021) Cohort 2. - October 13, 2021
- ENERGY AND SUSTAINABILITY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021
- TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - October 4, 2021