3 Solid ways to make money with the Telegram App in Nigeria
Telegram is a powerful free messaging app focused on speed and security. The interface is simple and clutter-free. Unlike WhatsApp, you can download Telegram on several devices and messages will sync smoothly across them all. Just like WhatsApp, Telegram also have group messaging features that allow conversations between more than two people in a private chat. Telegram Groups work just like groups on any other messaging app. The key difference is groups on Telegram can have as many as 200,000 members. Managing such a group may seem impossible but Telegram provides a lot of bit controls to make things easier.
Telegram is one of the fastest growing social platforms and messengers right now. In 2020 it has gained over 400 million active users all over the world. Approximately 700,000 users join Telegram every month! The audience of the messenger is growing, as well as the number of users of Telegram channels, groups and bots. As a result, it has become one of the biggest platforms for online money-making. People all over the world create Telegram communities (channels and groups) and monetize them online. The most successful business in Telegram earns up to $10,000 per month! Can you believe that? The Telegram group is a tool to engage with subscribers or prospective customers. It’s basically a group chat where you can exchange messages with members. It’s pretty more similar to WhatsApp groups.
Before I continue, let me show you a few differences between WhatsApp and Telegram, then leave you to make your own choice as to which of the tow is the most powerful. After that, I will show you a few ways by which you can make money on the Telegram App.
WhatsApp and Telegram are instant messaging platforms that are designed to make communication quick and easy. However, despite some similarities, there are some distinct differences between WhatsApp and Telegram. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Security and Privacy: WhatsApp promised end-to-end encryption, but recent reports emerged suggesting that spy malware had been created that could hack into and monitor people’s accounts. Meanwhile, Telegram allows the user to send encrypted and “self-destructing” messages – meaning a message or photo will disappear after a specified period of time.
- Files management and transfer: Telegram has the capacity to allow users to save images, text messages, multimedia files and documents to the cloud and it users can send any type of file via Telegram up to 1.5GB. WhatsApp, on the other hand, restricts video, images and document type. You can typically send files that are less than 15mb via WhatsApp.
- Number of users: WhatsApp currently boasts of about 2 billion active users compared to Telegram’s reported 200 million active users. This means much more people (including your friends or family) have WhatsApp as opposed to Telegram. One of the biggest disadvantages of Telegram app at the moment is that it is not as popular as WhatsApp, but this is beginning to change rapidly across the world.
- Telegram is a new marketing tool compare with many of its other SM counterparts (WhatsApp inclusive) and there is a massive chance of facing a lower level of competition. The level of competition on WhatsApp for content is higher, meaning that if you are on a WhatsApp group and you want to post an advert, there is a greater probability of having several other people who have businesses and also wants to advertise what they do – in many cases can be exactly the same kinds of products and services.
How to make money with the Telegram App
Small businesses can use the Telegram platform to manage their communications, but also leverage its audience as a new frontier in marketing. The following are some of the ways you can make money with the Telegram App.
Sell products: In today’s world, direct messaging (especially group messaging) is one of the most effective way to sell products and services to customers and clients remotely. Whether you are an affiliate marketer or you have your own brand, you can always promote your products and services to a large audience registered in Telegram and get new clients via the platform.
This may be seen as very similar to selling on social media such as Facebook or Instagram. It is however preferred because it gives you a much higher engagement rate with your target audience than most of your conventional SM platforms. The view rate in Telegram channels can be around 30%, while it’s lower than 10% on other platforms.
Meanwhile, the more members you have in your Telegram group or channel, the higher chances you have to get new clients online and make money on Telegram. You can even automate the sales process with bots. Telegram bots can help you to make money with less efforts – collect and process orders, get contact numbers from users, accept payments, inform about special offers, give instant customer support, consult users, schedule appointments etc. – and guess what? The basic functionality of Telegram bot builders is free of charge to deploy.
If you don’t have any products or service to sell, then consider the most popular ideas for Telegram channel monetization: sell educational, marketing or consulting services; join affiliate programs on Amazon, AliExpress, Flipkart, Udemy or other platform to create a niche store (electronics, clothes, shoes, books etc.), put some efforts and watch your earnings via the Telegram skyrocket.
Online classes: Due to Telegram’s high capability for real time transfer of all kind of files – including significantly heavy files such as video files, and documents – certain courses and trainings can be held on Telegram. The increasing rate at which online classes and trainings are held on Telegram and WhatsApp these days will amaze you. And because most people are used social media, messaging and communication platforms such as Telegram, it makes sense to deliver lessons using the tools students are already most familiar with. Some of the major reasons why many people like the idea of attending classes and training via messaging platforms such as Telegram are as follows:
- Many people are able to receive the lessons even with poor internet connection.
- Easy access to educational resources
- Ability to add unlimited members, as well as files in all formats and sizes. This is a clear-cut advantage Telegram has over WhatsApp in which only 257 people can be added to a group and file and resources sharing is very limited.
- It helps students to engage through a collaborative learning.
- Participants can be part of the lectures or trainings from wherever they are. Any kind of location is suitable because, everything happens on their mobile which is always with them.
Advertisements: Because of the capacity of Telegram to hold thousands of people in a single group (as opposed to a maximum of 257 people of WhatsApp groups), it has become the hotspot for many groups, organizations and businesses seeking to gather a follower. If you own a Telegram group or channel and you grow the user base of the group or channel significantly, there are companies and businesses who are actively looking for platform owners with massive followers who can push their products and services in the face of their teeming audience. However, this is something that must be done with great caution and with style, lest it turns into spamming your audience. A good way to ensure that your audience stays glued to your Telegram group or channel – while they are always available to also view your adverts – is to offer a lot of freebie such as periodic, preplanned or scheduled free trainings; periodic giveaways such as giving out MTN airtime on Mondays, Airtel airtime on Wednesdays, Glo airtime on Fridays, etc. You can also reward the members of your community in different ways to increase their engagement and response rate. Rewards can be weekly or monthly. For instance, you can have a monthly or weekly quizzer in which you will ask some questions based on the contents you have posted earlier in the month/week, and the first ten persons to answer the quizzes correctly on the platform gets amazing prices. Another way to keep your audience engaged so that your marketing and advertising efforts on the platform isn’t negatively perceived or considered spamming, is to keep the group lively by sharing educative, meaningful, entertaining and life-changing contents that your audience really finds useful and helpful.
Recommended Business Opportunity
Free Training: How to earn 50k-200k Monthly as an affiliate Marketer in Nigeria.
Hello My Dear Friend,
This Business Model called Affiliate Marketing basically involves earning commission for RECOMMENDING high-value digital products from Top Experts.
Simply select and RECOMMEND a high-value digital product from a Top Expert and earn up to 50% commission for doing so.
Here’s exactly how this Business Model works
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟏: Locate and join a platform where these top experts have listed their high-value digital products.
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟐: Choose a HOT Product to RECOMMEND to people who need it.
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟑: Get access to an Effective Online Selling System that SELLS the HOT product 24/7.
It is important to have access to an effective online selling system…a system that doesn’t require guesswork.
This makes the selling possible even for newbies who have never sold anything online.
But you might be asking yourself where you can locate these products and how exactly do you create an effective online system that will sell the HOT products especially when you’ve probably never recommended any digital product before?
That’s where I can help.
But I can’t just help anybody, you have to be ready to put in the work.
So, if you are ready to kick-start, then there’s a good news for you
And the good news is..
I JUST CREATED A FREE VIDEO 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞;
Where I will be teaching you the strategies of getting started and becoming successful with Affiliate Marketing
- Even if you are shy to talk to people,
- Even if you tried and failed or lost your money,
- Even if you are a complete beginner who has not sold anything before.
The start-up capital for this Affiliate Marketing business is N62,500. You can raise the money immediately or within 1 week, 2week, 3 weeks, 1 month, 2months, 3months, 6 months or even 1 year.
Training and Coaching is free of charge. and I am going to be the one to train you.
For Enquiries Call or whatsapp 08060779290
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problem.
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023