Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Aero Simulation Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Aero Simulation Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like DayoAdetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Aero Simulation
PATILAD Aero Simulation business, is an authorised Nigeria Aero Simulation services company. We engage in the design and manufacture of flight simulators. It also provides services for simulator modifications, upgrades, trainer moves, and site support services for customers in airlines, aircraft manufacturers, and military and commercial aviation customers.We have been able to secure a standard and well – positioned facility in Ikeja Lagos.
We are set to compete in the highly competitive Aero Simulation industry not only in Ikeja Lagos state, but also throughout Nigeria market.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading Aero Simulation business in Nigeria and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favourably with leaders in the industry. Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced mechanical engineers, technicians and tradesmen with different areas of expertise as it relates to our service offerings.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading Aero Simulation Business in Nigeria.
PATILAD Aero Simulation Business, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We are always open to contribute and collaborate with professionals, companies, organizations and institutions from the private and public sector, both within/outside the country.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
PATILAD Aero Simulation Business, is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the industry. We want to compete favourably with the leading Aero Simulation companies in Nigeria which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every Aero Simulation project carried out meets and even surpasses our customers’ expectations.
We work hard to ensure that PATILAD Aero Simulation Business, is not just accepted in Ikeja Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria.
Our services are listed below;
- Operational flight trainer,
- Aircrew procedures trainer,
- Reconfigurable flight training device,
- Reconfigurable cockpit training device,
- Data bus, aircraft concurrence upgrades,
- Aural cue/communication system replacement,
- Avionics simulation/integration/upgrade,
- Control loading replacement/upgrade,
- Digital automatic flight control system integration and simulation,
- Digital radar landmass simulation integration,
- Electronic flight instrument system integration
Objective of PATILAD Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
- To change the general perception of Aero Simulation firm in Nigeria
- To constantly stay and keep our clients abreast of trends in the Aero Simulation business.
- Achieve a creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable culture to change.
- To consistently seek to improve the quality of our service offering and equipment.
Goals for the PATILAD Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
· Structure and Organization
· Client Relationships.
· Developing a Body of Work: PATILAD Aero Simulation Company operates by, developing a body of work and establishing a positive reputation. This goal is important because it moves beyond establishing the business and provides a basis for future work, which can serve as an example for even more-profitable and ambitious projects.
Vision for the PATILAD Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a standard Aero Simulation company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Ikeja Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria and in other parts of the world.
Mission for the PATILAD Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide globally accepted construction projects and to build a Aero Simulation Service Company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry.
Management Team of the PATILAD Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
Joel Oriola–Joel is our manager, He has certification in Mechanical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University. He has also taken several management courses from the Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos. He is listed as one of the top 20 project managers in Nigeria.
DayoAdetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Entreprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Diana Oyeniyi– Diana is the head of our Marketing team. Most of our marketing strategies are online based, and she is the best personnel for the job. She is a well-established Digital Marketer with proficiency in Content Management, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing.
We bring to the business:
- We bring precise knowledge for Aero Simulation Business.
- Ability to recognize and upgrade engine simulation
- Agility in business management
My Management Experience Gathered for the Aero Simulation Business plan in Nigeria
My passion for Aero Simulation Business started as a result of my career in the contracting industry. My early days was really rough, and after pulling though to the top, I sought for a way to contribute to the success of the younger generation. PATILAD Aero Simulation firm is a solution I have developed for challenges younger businesses are faced with in Nigeria.
I have developed my skills in Business Management via active leaning (MBA, certification courses), association, and practice.
Read Also: Agrictech-Business-plan-in-Nigeria
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR AERO SIMULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials include: Internal combustion Engine Simulator, IC Engine Mechanism, Noise control of Helicopters, Micro Air Vehicles (MAVs), Experimental Mechanics, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR AERO SIMULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Peoplebuy from us because of the following reasons:
- We have a rich network of high-worth influencers.
- We pay attention to the faintest detail.
- Knowledge and experience in the Aero Simulation Business.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020