AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Aerospace Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample aerospace business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing busing proposal, to write business concept notes, and so on. The aerospace business plan in Nigeria is a very lucrative business idea in Nigeria, which will require a lot of strategic planning to get it successfully started and running smoothly. You will require the mentorship and guidance of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye, to help you in implementing your business idea. Mr. Dayo is an expert business startup strategist, and is thus in the best position to solve your business startup issues.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Aero Company is an aviation company that is involved in commercial/ military airplanes, maintenance, repair and overhaul, aviation biofuel, air travel and cargo, airlines/ space lines travels. It has been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria. The founding partners are currently working to develop a property at Ikeja, Lagos for the commencement of serious business transactions. The founding partners of PATILAD Aerospace Company have also set out to hire highly skilled and competent staff from around the globe. Special induction/orientation trainings are also being conducted to better prepare our workers for our company’s unique work culture, its goals and its objectives, alongside other professional courses to help brush up our workers. PATILAD Aero Company is in the aviation business for profits, and we will make sure that we do all that is allowed in the Nigerian law to run our company.
The benefits of our products and services are as follows:
– Availability of high quality aerospace services
– Huge employment opportunities for so many people
– Unique periodic training for our workers
– Fair and lowest possible pricing system
Products and Services for Aerospace Business Plan In Nigeria
PATILAD Aero Company is involved in creating an economic climate where innovation and entrepreneurship will continue to thrive and create good paying jobs in every corner of Nigeria. We hope to provide excellent products and services through modern solution and technology. The following are some of the products and services we wish to offer:
– Commercial aircraft manufacturing
– Maintenance, repair and overhaul
– Airlines and air cargo
– Production and supplies of aviation biofuels
Keys to Success for Aerospace Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to the success of the aerospace business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– Top quality aerospace products and services
– Building trust with our clients/customers
– Our strategic location in Lagos
– Modern solution and technology
– Skilled and competent workers
OBJECTIVES FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the aerospace business plan in Nigeria are given thus:
– to be able to compete globally
– to establish business development networks through innovation and entrepreneurship
– to develop the ability to corporate and compete favorably with major competitors
– to maintain and grow the aerospace ecosystem through increased aggregate job employments
GOALS FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the aerospace business plan in Nigeria:
– To be the largest aerospace ecosystem in Nigeria.
– To maintain and grow the aerospace ecosystem through aggregate employments
VISION FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the aerospace business plan in Nigeria is;
To be the biggest aerospace company in Nigeria.
MISSION FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
– To develop an aerospace company that can compete favorably globally
– To provide outstanding services
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the aerospace business plan in Nigeria are the following people:
Teddy Ejike – he is the founder and owner of the PATILAD Aero Company. He has over thirty years’ experience in the aviation industry, and has worked for a leading aviation company in Nigeria for some twenty years. He is an aeronautic engineer from the Oxford University.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of PATILAD Aero Company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the aerospace sector
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– A sound understanding of the market environment and market trends
– Our staff brings promotional, technical and operational skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Having over thirty years’ experience in the aerospace sector and through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of the business. I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and the organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over five years which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of this business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials and equipment are required for the aerospace business plan in Nigeria:
Research and development (R&D) facility, pipelines
aviation biofuels, administrative buildings, control centres, softwares and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE AEROSPACE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get high clientele due to the following reasons:
– Provision of outstanding aviation services
– Excellent customer service
– Modern solution and technology
– Our premium quality research facilities
– Our affordable pricing system as compared to higher value offered
Our three main competitive advantages are;
1. Outstanding aviation service provision
2. Excellent customer services
3. Our premium quality research facilities
To get the remaining part of this aerospace business plan in Nigeria with the detailed financial analysis. Call us on 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help individuals, business organizations and institutions to write concept notes, business plans and also to implement their business ideas.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any purpose whatsoever. Just reach out on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021