AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Aircraft Component Sales Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business startup grant applications, for bank loan applications, for business proposal writing, to write business concept notes, business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The aviation sector has quite a lot of prospective businesses one could start up, a good example will be the aircraft component sales business. So, the aircraft component sales business plan is a highly lucrative business idea in Nigeria, given the right information and strategic planning. To successfully launch the business, it is advised that you get adequate professional help. You can do this by consulting with professional business consultants in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing your business idea.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES
PATILAD Aircraft Component Company is a startup company created for the purpose of owning and operating enterprises that manufacture and sell gizmos and gadgets for the aviation industry.
The company was established in 2015 as a sole proprietorship by Kenneth Chinedu. The business was operated for three years out of Chinedu’s garage on 1, Okelola Street, Ipaja, Lagos. During this period, the business revenue grew at an annual rate of 27%. In May of 2017, Chinedu merged his business with a primary raw material supplier. A partnership was formed and Chinedu moved his company to Abule – Egba. PATILAD Aircraft Component Company has identified and is working to complete four objectives that will assist them on their path to profitability. The first objective is to get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. The second is to get required licensing and permits from the concerned authorities. The third is the need to secure parts manufacturer/ supplier approval. Next and finally is the need to develop a comprehensive marketing plan and promotional campaign.
PATILAD Aircraft Component Company will target aircraft operators, hospital flight program both in Nigeria and also the international markets. Currently these two segments have the highest market potential. The company will reach these segments ways, including; direct mailing, brochures, through a website and e -commerce, advertisements in trade publications, and a demo unit. The main segments that will be targeted are the Nigerian market as whole, international markets, and the military. The company will leverage its competitive edges, which are based on product innovations/ features and price competitiveness. The first edge is their use of aluminum frame that creates a strong, light unit that is easily assembled. The next edge is a built – in storage device, maximizing the precious available space. Lastly, PATILAD will employ a glide ease stretcher system making entry and exit as easy as possible.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– Availability of high quality aircraft component for sale
– Creation of employment opportunities for a lot of people
– Special training programs for youths and undergraduates
– Fair and lowest possible prices.
Products and Services for Aircraft Component Sales Business Plan In Nigeria
The products and services of the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– manufacturing and sales of medical interior equipment for aircraft operators and hospital flight operators
– design thoughtful, complete, and cost effective medical interior solutions
– sales of high quality aircraft components
– conduct special training for staff and undergraduates in the universities.
Keys to success for Aircraft Component Sales Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to the success of the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To obtain the necessary permits and licenses, since the aviation industry is highly regulated for product conformity.
– strong marketing efforts to increase brand awareness, and customer/ client acceptance. For this purpose, PATILAD Aircraft Component Company will attend all major trade shows, publish high quality sales literature, and provide after – sales service to its clients/customers.
– modern solution and technology
– professional and experienced staff
OBJECTIVES FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are business objectives for the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria:
– obtain a Corporate Affairs Commission registration
– acquire all required licensing and approval from the relevant authorities
– develop a good marketing plan, sales literature, website, e – commerce and sales department. This step will be implemented after acquiring all the required licensing and permits.
GOALS FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria:
– To become the number one leading aircraft component sales company in the whole of Africa.
-To establish our brand in the and make our mark in the aviation industry throughout the continent
VISION FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria is:
To become the number one leading aircraft component sales business in Africa
MISSION FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the aircraft component sales business in Nigeria is to supply and sell high quality aircraft components
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria are the following people;
Kenneth Chinedu – He is the founder and the owner of the company. He is an aviation expert with over twenty three years in the air craft component sales sector of industry
Shola Adewumi- she is a strategic partner of this business. She has also worked for some of the leading aviation companies in South Africa. She has twenty years’ experience in the aircraft component sales sector of the aviation industry. She is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan African University (PAU)
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.AGRIC, MBA and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in the aircraft component sales business
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– An informed understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings operational, technical, promotional and marketing skills to the business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over twenty three years’ experience in the aircraft component sales sector of industry and through numerous exposure to both the technical and scientists aspects of the business , I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial managements, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce this past year, and will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of this company and I am in change of monitoring the daily activities as far as the business is concerned.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Office space, aluminum frame, aircraft medical units, jig and fabricating equipment, stationery, software, and so on
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE AIRCRAFT COMPONENT SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for our products and services due to the following reasons;
– Availability of the highest quality aircraft components
– Quality assured standards
– Good customer service
– Fair and best possible prices with discount offers
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Guaranteed top quality products and services
2. Good customers service
3. Fair and best possible prices with discount offers
For the remaining part of the aircraft component sales business plan in Nigeria. And also to get the detailed and accurate financial analysis, call us on 08105636015, or on 08076359735 or you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help individuals, institutions and business organizations wrote concepts and business plan implementation. We are also involved in conducting professional training on effective business plan writing.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any use
Call me on 08105636015, or 08076359735.
Or send me an email at email@example.com
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021