Apply for 2020 ACT Foundation NGO Grant in Nigeria
Deadline: October 31st, 2019.
ACT Foundation provides funding support to non-profit organization and social enterprise only through its annual grant application process. Unsolicited application or proposal for funding will not be considered.
The grant application process is an online process therefore email application, hard copy application or any form of funding request will not be accepted. We advise that you read the grant guideline & Eligibility criteria carefully prior to completing the form.
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organization, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
• The form should be submitted no later than 11:59pm, October 31st 2019
• Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected
• Please note that only successful organization will be contacted.
The 2020 ACT Foundation Grant Call for Application is now open and will be closing on October 31st, 2019. Kindly follow our social media pages for more information on the grant cycle
2020 CALL FOR APPLICATION
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDELINES
These instructions are provided as guides to complete the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2020 Call for Application. Please be as clear and succinct as possible and ensure that any acronyms and technical terms in your Application are fully explained.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR 2020 CALL FOR APPLICATION
- ACT Foundation provides funding support to non-profit organization and social enterprise only through its annual grant application process. Unsolicited applications or proposals for funding will not be considered.
- The grant application process is an online process therefore email application, hard copy application or any form of funding request will not be accepted. We advise that you read the Grant guideline & Eligibility criteria on our website carefully prior to completing the form.
- The Application process is open to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organizations, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
Read Also : Globalgiving-accelerator-program-2019-with-30000-in-matching-funding
- The form should be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m (GMT+1 / W.A.T), October 31st 2019.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Please note that only successful organizations will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to download and PRE-FILL the application template from the ACT website to ensure that they understand all relevant requirements before proceeding to fill the online form.
- Once an applicant begins filling the online form, they MUST ensure that they complete and SUBMIT the form before exiting the webpage AS FORMS CAN NOT BE SAVED for later referencing.
- DOUBLE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND SHALL ATTRACT AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
In order to be eligible for the ACT Foundation grant, applicants MUST:
- Be a Non-profit/Non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing.
- Have been registered not less than two (2) years.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of any proposed project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
- Implement the Program/Initiative in Nigeria or within Africa.
- Propose a project that is innovative and impact driven.
- Propose a program whose duration should be within a maximum of 12 months.
- All proposed Project start dates should not be earlier than April 2020.
Click here To apply
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023