Apply for $3M Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp for Young Entrepreneurs 2019
Deadline: August 4, 2019.
Applications are now open for the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp! The Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is an opportunity for growth-ready SMEs to be equipped with the technical capacity and funding needed to scale and expand their businesses. The initiative targets gender-diverse SMEs and aims to provide access of up to $3M in investment and other resources designed to fuel growth and enable scaling.
Sponsored by Alitheia IDF, a pioneering private equity fund that identifies, invests in and grows SMEs led by gender-diverse teams to achieve superior financial returns and social impact, the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is now open for applications. Eligible applicants must run growth-stage businesses operating in Ghana, Lesotho, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe that have significant economic participation of women as entrepreneurs, processors, distributors or consumers of an essential good or service. The Bootcamp is open to applications from all sectors, but is particularly interested in agribusiness, consumer goods, health, education, and financial services.
The bootcamp is a six-week series of online and in-person collaborative workshops that will address critical success factors including financial structuring, corporate governance, leadership and management, route-to-market and growth strategy, and fundraising that position businesses to better attract and readily utilize institutional equity investment needed for expansion.
- Must be operating in one of the following countries; Nigeria, Ghana, Lesotho, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Must have been operating for at least 2 years.
- Must be generating consistent and growing revenue.
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023