Apply for Agric Loan from Sterling bank in partnership with Mastercard Foundation in Nigeria
GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THE AGRIC SPACE
Sterling bank, in partnership with Mastercard Foundation is launching a single digit loan aimed at improving access to finance for those in the Agric Space. Access up to N20million for your business to acquire raw materials, buy equipment.
- Anchor companies: NGN250million
- Cooperative groups: NGN25million
- SMEs: NGN20million
- Individual/Startup: NGN5Million
- Smallholders: NGN250,000
- 9% interest rate per annum (ie approximately 0.75% per month);
- 2% fees (no hidden charges)
- Insurance – 2.5%-3.5% per annum depending on livestock or crop.
- Open an account with the bank with a minimum of N1,000. Individuals/Startups can open personal accounts if you are yet to register your business. Click here to open an account with Sterling bank on the go – https://sterlingonlineaccount.sterling.ng/#/
Or download ‘One Bank’ app and open on it as well.
- Must be a player in the Agribusiness value chain
- 70% Women; 30% Men
- Startup businesses/Individuals to access up to N5million
- Minimum of 20 farmers per group and maximum of 1,000 farmers for cooperatives & anchor companies.
- Registered Anchor Company/cooperatives (Must have been in existence for more than 1 year).
- Businesses registered under CAMA (Minimum of at least 6 months from date of incorporation) for SMEs.
- Contribution of minimum of 5% of approved amount as Cash Collateral by Farmer and associations.
- Off-taker agreement between farmers and off-takers.
- Agric Insurance
PROMO ENDS IN 3DAYS: How to write a Business Plan and Make Money From it – Training Course [with over N650k Bonus Training Materials] Just for N10,000 (INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
- Contribution of minimum of 10% of approved amount as Cash Collateral.
- Agric Insurance cover
- Contribution of minimum of 5% of approved amount as Cash Collateral.
- Domiciliation of sales proceed.
- Off-taker contracts from buyers
- Agric Insurance cover
The platform is yet to be launched, but because you are a part of this group, you will be among the first people to access the facility as well as provide feedback in your experience, please click the link below to sign up.
If you have any issues or encounter any challenge, please send a mail to Agricfirstname.lastname@example.org
All the best.
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021