The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive a N2 million funding grant from SLA.
This year, the programme is a digital accelerator and is open to businesses based anywhere in Nigeria.
- 4 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- We are accepting applications from innovative businesses in ALL sectors this year
- Less than 3 years in operation
- Business must be based in Nigeria
- Business must not have raised more than $50,000 in external funding
What’s the process?
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend a one week in-person bootcamp where you’ll meet the other participants and receive training from the SLA team and some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Virtual Demo Day! Present your business to local and international investors and media virtually.
How do I apply?
- Complete the online form, but you must first set up your VC4A profile.
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023