Apply for Stanford Seed Transformation Program. Closes 15 June 2019.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
About the Program
Stanford Seed is looking for high-potential CEOs/founders based in East Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa, and India who are motivated for growth.
The Stanford Seed Transformation Program is an unconventional, high-touch learning experience that goes beyond acquiring business skills. Stanford’s world-renowned faculty and dedicated team of experts work with leaders throughout their 12-month journey to growth
The Stanford Seed Transformation Program (STP) is a 12-month, intensive leadership program for CEOs/founders of established businesses. The STP includes four, weeklong immersive sessions spread over a ten-month period, four Workshops for your leadership team, and numerous opportunities for peer exchange with fellow leaders. The program is delivered in-region and is led by Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and other experts.
Read also: LBS Young Talents Programme 2019 Closes 17 June, 2019.
Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business and positively impact your community.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to marketing and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get in-company support from trained local facilitators to help introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
- Share key learnings of the program with your senior managers to align and enhance your team.
- Be a CEO or founder of a company or market-driven social enterprise.
- Lead a company with a strong value proposition and potential to grow with an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million that is registered in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, India, or Sri Lanka.
- Have a management team of at least two people in addition to the CEO or founder.
The Program Details
AFRICA PROGRAM DATES: January – December 2020
INDIA PROGRAM DATES: December 2019 – December 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June 2019
PROGRAM FEE: US$6,000* (Africa) and $7,500* (India)
*Fee has been subsidized by philanthropic contributions
LOCATION: Various cities in India, East Africa, and West Africa, Sri Lanka & at your company
Here is the link to the APPLY NOW
For more info visit STANFORD SEED.