Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Grant 2020 for Non-Profits
Deadline: October 31, 2019.
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making nonprofit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
We seek to promote broad based participation/partnership with other institution and/or donor organizations aimed at building sustainable communities and to provide innovative solutions to social, economic and environmental challenges.
- ACT Foundation provides funding support to non-profit organization and social enterprise only through its annual grant application process. Unsolicited applications or proposals for funding will not be considered.
- The grant application process is an online process therefore email application, hard copy application or any form of funding request will not be accepted. We advise that you read the Grant guideline & Eligibility criteria on our website carefully prior to completing the form.
- The Application process is open to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organizations, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
- The form should be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m (GMT+1 / W.A.T), October 31st 2019.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Please note that only successful organizations will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to download and PRE-FILL the application template from the ACT website to ensure that they understand all relevant requirements before proceeding to fill the online form.
- Once an applicant begins filling the online form, they MUST ensure that they complete and SUBMIT the form before exiting the webpage AS FORMS CAN NOT BE SAVED for later referencing.
- DOUBLE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND SHALL ATTRACT AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
In order to be eligible for the ACT Foundation grant, applicants MUST:
- Be a Non-profit/Non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing.
- Have been registered not less than two (2) years.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of any proposed project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
- Implement the Program/Initiative in Nigeria or within Africa.
- Propose a project that is innovative and impact driven.
- Propose a program whose duration should be within a maximum of 12 months.
- All proposed Project start dates should not be earlier than April 2020.
For more info visit ACT Foundation Grant