AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concepts, for business grant competitions, other competitions, and so on. The aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria is a highly lucrative business idea with huge prospects for financial success, with the right planning in place. You will need the professional assistance and technical backing of an expert business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan effectively.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Aviation Logistics CO. will specialize in fuel management, airfield operations, ground support, and staging and security
In addition, Patilad’s extensive network of industry partnerships enable us to provide airfield management and base operation services including oversight for managing a flight publication account, airfield facility maintenance, airfield operational planning oversight, flight planning and establishing standard procedures for ovemergency response actions and search and rescue
Patilad also provides ground handling, permits, landing clearances and fuel. Patilad has extensive experience providing staging and security for aircraft, passengers and cargo. Patilad can coordinate overnight surveillance, provide security personnel and pre – establish airfield facilities for staging purposes.
The Benefits of our Products and Services are;
– provision of high quality aviation logistics services
– employment opportunities for a lot of people
– special periodic training for members of staff
– fair and lowest possible prices
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our services include:
– fuel management, airfield operations, ground support and staging and security
– ground handling, permits, landing clearances and fuel
– coordinating overnight surveillance
– pre – establish airfield facilities for staging purposes
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
1. High standard aviation and logistics services
2. Establishing trust with clients/customers
3. Having a good location
4. The use of modern solution and technology
5. Professional and highly experienced staff.
OBJECTIVES OF THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To create products and services with the aim of exceeding our customers expectations.
– To establish a relationship with airline companies across Nigeria
– To establish our brand in the heart of major cities in Nigeria, through our relationship with major airlines companies and other sectors of the aviation industry.
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales target
– To achieve net profit of $4,000,000 in four years
GOALS OF THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria;
– To become one of the first five aviation logistics companies in Nigeria by 2023
– To establish three more branches in Abuja, Akwa Ibom, and Rivers States respectively, within two years.
– To create jobs for 2000 Nigerians in our third year.
VISION FOR THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria is; To become a leading aviation logistics company in Nigeria.
MISSION FOR THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission statement for the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria is;
To pursue our company’s goals and objectives effectively, and make sure that our brand grows and spreads into every major city in Nigeria.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following persons;
Fred Mark – He is the founder and owner of PATILAD CO. Fred has worked for several leading aviation logistics companies in India. He has over fifty years experience in the aviation logistics sector of industry. And is an alumnus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Massachusetts, USA.
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre( EDC), of the Lagos Business School( LBS), Pan African University(PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of the company.
We Brought to the Business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in the aviation logistics sector of industry.
– The development of high standard aviation logistics solutions.
– Technical know – how to consistently provide outstanding services
– A sound understanding of the market trend
– Our team brings operational, promotional and educational skill to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over fifty years of experience in the aviation sector, and having been exposed to the numerous aspects of the business, I am well grounded in the technical and practical aspects of the business. And also to master the technical requirements the financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other factors which are necessary to give us a good commendation from our clients.
My strong managerial skills, has also proved useful for putting together an effective workforce for the past six years, and also to organise the teamwork in most aspects of the business.
I am the CEO of the company, responsible for the day to day running of the company’s activities.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials and equipments are needed for the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria;
Office building, licence certificates, air cargo, airfield facilities, software among others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE AVIATION LOGISTICS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our high clientele level is due to the following reasons;
– Our customer – centrist company culture
– Highly efficient and prompt service delivery
– Quality assured standards
– Fair and best possible prices
Our three major competitive advantages are:
1. Quality assured standards
2. Our customer – centric company culture
3. Fair and lowest possible pricing as against high quality services
For the remaining part of the aviation logistics business plan in Nigeria, along with a detailed financial analysis, you can contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, individuals, and business organizations to write business plans and business concepts, and also conduct trainings for writing business plans.
We can help you write a strong, detailed and comprehensive business plan in Nigeria, for any purpose whatsoever. Just contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021