Our professional/consultant will ensure your poultry business plan is thoroughly written with up-to-date information to meet industry/international standard for accessing loans, grants and investment or for personal use.
You may want to know, and we are glad to let you know that we have worked with more than 50 clients in poultry business to bespoke business plan for them. We have testimonies and success stories of people that have started and have grown their business. We have a lot of expansion stories to our accolade.
So, here is the procedures to access to our customized poultry business plan and the timeline.
1. The business plan takes 2-3 weeks to complete.
2. You will be required to sign service level agreement.
3. Provide basic information requirements as will be required from through our questionnaire.
4. Make complete payment.
5. Then we start your work.
We charge N350,000 for the bespoke business plan. Currently we are running a promo and the price is N100,000 if the required startup cost for the business is not more than 50 million, otherwise we will have to review the promo price of N100,000 upward.
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub have the best professionals in the industry and we pride ourselves in delivering bespoke services. Starting from our founder.
Dayo Adetiloye is a Serial Entrepreneur, International Business Planning and Development Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, Author, Blogger, YouTuber and Network Marketing professional.
– 2021 Mentor and Pitch judge, Tony Elumelu Foundation
– 2020 Started Doctoral Programme in Business Administration (DBA) in View.
– 2020 SMEDAN Certified Business Development Service Provider in Conjunction with EDC, PAU.
– 2020 Alumni, Special Executive Master’s Programe (SEMP) in Business Administration, Metropolitan School of Business and Management, United Kingdom UK (MSBM).
– 2020 Mentor, Teach For Nigeria
He holds B.Eng in Chemical Engineering, First Class Honours. He is a business development expert with extensive multisectoral knowledge and experience.
3. We also have over 7 dependent business plan writers that cut across every industry from Financials Services, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Real Estate to Engineering etc.
Step One: Transfer N100,000 to our corporate bank account OR pay through paystack.
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Account Number: 1019877638
Account Type: Current.
Step Two: Then, call the manager on 08105636015 to confirm your payment and start the processing of your business plan request.
1. Executive summary
2. Company description
3. Legal structure/ownership of the company
5. Mission statement
6. Business objectives and goals
7. Business goals and milestone
8. Company philosophy and values
9. Value proposition
10. Key success factors
11. Swot analysis
12. Products and service description
13. Overview of business offering
14. Product delivery strategy
15. Market research
16. Overview of the industry
17. Competition analysis
18. Competitive advantage
19. Market plan and strategy
20. Target market and customer profile
21. Marketing plan
22. Marketing strategies
23. Pricing strategies
24. Partners and affiliates
25. Operational plan and business model
26. Operating activities
27. Human resource requirement
28. Business model
29. Risk, regulatory, & legal considerations
30. Business risks and mitigation
31. Management team and structure
32. 3-year financial plan (Cashflow, Income statement and Balance sheet)
1. The business plan N100,000 is non-negotiable.
2. You have maximum of 2 times to review your business plan to make any adjustment after we deliver the first complete work.
3. Your N100,000 is non-refundable once you subscribe to this service.
If you subscribe to this service,
1. We will give you opportunity to market your business on our website dayoadetiloye.com by writing an article to promote your business. We charge N50,000 for this services in case you want to refer this marketing service.
Her are samples of the sales or pre-sell articles we are talking about.
2. You will get our book/video titled How to win your next business grant worth N20,000. It has over 30 grants opportunities you can apply for.