Entrepreneur of the Week: Victor Nwaochei, CEO of TRINCO, a Cleaning and Fumigation Company
- CAN WE MEET YOU?
I am Mr. Victor Nwaochei. A founding member of TRINCO & SONS NIGERIA LIMITED, member of board amongst TRINCO’s directors, and also a professional Business Consultant.
- WHAT BUSINESS ARE YOU INTO, AND FOR HOW LONG?
I operate a Limited Liability company. Into Cleaning/Fumigation services, Safety and landscaping, Facility Maintenance/managements related to contract services.
TRINCO AND SONS NIGERIA LIMITED since its inception, has been the Frontline in promoting healthy and serene environment, as well as successful business activities. By Execution and maintenance of properties, most especially through post-construction and post-renovation services of cleaning, fumigation and such facilities Management amongst other services e.t.c. Thus fast, building a strong reputation with Multinational companies, cooperates, individual clients and several others, as a skillful and dependable firm by bringing innovations and satisfactory approaches to meet this demands with various engagements: Private Developments through facilities management/Maintenance, Cleaning and fumigation, safety and landscaping.
As a customer-friendly firm, our services compliments the Building/Construction companies and as well real estate firms.
Company RC: 830486
Applicable to Real Estate and Construction
LAGOS, NIGERIA. (Headquarters)
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENTAL GOAL (SDGs):
Industry, innovation and infrastructure. – Our Approach validates our thirst to create a living, thriving and effective working environment and workspace for the transaction of business activities and individual residence with maximum value and efficiency.
- WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START A BUSINESS?
My inspiration was drawn from the passion to create satisfactory human solutions as regards safe habitat. Therefore, positively influencing the entrepreneurial ecosystem with the quality of my services to aid successful commercial business operations.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND HOW MUCH DO YOU SELL THEM?
From inception to completion of creating a living and thriving workspace and living environment, our services covers:
* Safety and Landscaping / Equipment Supply
* Facility Maintenance/Management
* Contract services
Cost usually depends on the client’s requirements pertaining to the intended visibilities studies we would carry out.
- HOW CAN WE PATRONISE YOU?
For Patronage, Kindly Contact our Customer support teams: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 08137125829, 07057276278, or 08098216348
- WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE IN BUSINESS?
Non recognized at the moment because we are getting bigger every day.
- WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO START YOUR LINE OF BUSINESS?
Passion drives your actions. In venturing into any profession like mine, define your interest, set goals, seek guidance by getting a mentor, and work daily to meet up to standard.
- WHAT IS YOUR SOCIAL IMPACT IN YOUR BUSINESS?
Minimal Price to aid general Patronage and also Free Service to clients with 3 Consecutive patronage.
- WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN APPLYING FOR GRANTS AND OTHER GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES? HAVE YOU WON ANY?
I have been optimistic about that. Still a work in progress, and it validates my hunger for growth. So the future for me is a reality to be unveiled.
- HOW HAS DAYOADETILOYE.COM ADDED TO YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL ADVENTURE?
Being a strong force to reckon with, their selfless services has been of critical importance and priority to me.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PARTING WORDS?
Define your future and make conscious efforts towards achieving those dreams. Remember: The future is a reality to be unveiled.
For personal info/Consultation with the CEO, I am reachable via
If you want this kind of interview and visibility for your business, it will cost you a token, call or WhatsApp me on 08060779290.
- 50 Things I learnt from Business Sustainability Masterclass organized by Dr. Olumide Emmanuel - October 2, 2022
- Why Businesses Should Invest in SEO - September 26, 2022
- ASUU Strike: Implications for the future of Nigerian youths - September 24, 2022