ORGANIC FOOD STORE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Organic Food Store Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Organic Food Store Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Organic Food Store
Industry: Agriculture (Organic Food Store Business plan in Nigeria)
With the current surge of enhanced foods, food additive of various sorts, etc. emerging world over, the need to have specialized organic food store or health store that are sure to provide verified and certified organic food is highly needed. Setting up an Organic Food Store that can provide reliable health foods, organic foods, local produce, and nutritional supplements is not only a much needed entity but a laudable project. For this and many more, PATILAD Organic Food Store is set to be launched in Lekki, Lagos.
PATILAD Organic Food Store will offer a more specialized selection of foods than conventional grocery stores for our customers, for example athletes and bodybuilders, people with special dietary needs, such as people who are allergic to the gluten in wheat or some other substance, or have diabetes mellitus, and for people who observe vegetarian, vegan, raw food, organic, or other alternative diets.
PATILAD Organic Food Store will sell natural foods, organic foods and whole foods. These includes whole cereals such as wheat, maize, ofada (brown) rice, etc. Organic food such as honey, walnut, herbal extracts, ginger along with other whole foods. Vegetables, choice fruits and spices will also not be left out.
PATILAD Organic Food Store is being founded upon an extensive array of human physiological, biological and horticultural education, experience, and the research of its founders.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of certified, fresh, nutritional organic foods, local produce, and nutritional supplements.
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest organic and whole food.
- Fresh, highly hygienic and well-packaged organic and whole food.
- The provision of high quality planting materials
- Sale and distribution of manure compost garden amendment products
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair and lowest possible prices
Beyond just a science or profession, agriculture is an enterprise I had invested the most of my time as an individual. As a way of practice, I have also devoted the most of my time and resources to managing and expanding my family’s little farmstead into a commercial outfit. Now, that I am opportune to start a retail distributor of this brand of food products, I am sure the lessons of yesteryears will prove of immense value. My first degree in Agriculture from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, will also be of great benefit to the growth of this new enterprise. Moreover, there is an insatiable online community seeking for reliable, new and updated information every day.
Objective for Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
- To sell and market every type of organic food, whole food, food supplement, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc. that is demanded by our customers.
- To establish thriving sales relationship with bulk purchaser who market our products.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Goal for the Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Organic Food Store in Lagos Nigeria through the provision of excellent, high quality, reliable, organic food, whole food, food supplement, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc. to our teeming customers coupled with excellent sales services and products.
Vision for the Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one-stop location for accessing high quality, nutritional, and flavorful organic food, whole food, food supplement, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc. in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at the best possible prices.
Mission for the Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality relevant, nutritional, and flavorful organic food, whole food, food supplement, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc.
Management Team of the Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola (B. Agric., MBA) – is highly knowledgeable in the Organic Food Store business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the providing these products. Moreover he is a graduate of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP) – He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Organic Food Store business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality nutritional, and flavorful organic food, whole food, food supplement, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc.
- All year round availability of our customers’ choicest information products and professional advice.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in Agribusiness and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of organic food and its uses, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Organic Food Store Business Plan in Nigeria
A large grocery store, food shelfs and containers, display shelf, weighing machines, cold room, office space, equipment, furniture, LAN lines, utilities and stationeries, advertising brochures, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Organic Food Store Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality, nutritional, and flavorful certified products
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest organic food, whole food and food supplement
- Fresh and highly hygienic and well-packaged vegetables and fruits
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Provision of high quality, nutritional, and flavorful certified products
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest organic food, whole food, food supplement, vegetables and fruits.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023