CARPENTRY ROOFING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Roofing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Construction (Roofing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD Roofing Company is a Lagos-based and licensed roofing contractor. Our head office will be located in a standard and centrally located office facility in the heart of Ikeja. We will open our branch offices in major cities of Lagos within the first five years of operation. We will work towards becoming one of the largest roofing companies in South west, Nigeria with active presence in major cities. Patilad Roofing Company will use her creative ideas to meet the rapidly changing needs of the societies in terms of properties and other areas. The roofing contractors’ industry is highly regulated in Nigeria and we have acquired all the necessary license before operating in the industry.
We will engage in roofing contractor services such as installing slates or shingles, ceramic or concrete tiles, installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems, installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipe installing soffit under easement fascias, securing flashings and cappings and repairing leaks, installing sheet metal, replacing broken tiles and shingles, repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar, applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials, installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Roofing Contractors industry is in the mature phase of its life cycle. The report stated that the demand for roofing and siding installation and maintenance is closely related to cyclical fluctuations in building construction investment and property values. The report further stated that the industry revenue is subject to volatility based on the strength of its downstream construction markets. As a result, the industry value added (IVA), a measure of the industry’s contribution to the overall economy, is projected to grow at an annualized 2.9 percent over the 10 years to 2021.
Knowing how important the human resources are to any business, we intend to get the best by not only hiring those who would be the best fit for the various roles but also those who we know will be able to project our visions positively internally and externally. We also intend to invest massively in the welfare of our employees so that their productivity rate results in a healthy bottom line for the company. We intend to provide excellent customer service to all our customers so as to keep having repeat businesses with them. We would ensure that we listen closely to their complaints and resolve them in a timely manner. We would also listen to suggestions and tips that would move our business forward. We would also keep in touch with our customers and ensure that we keep them informed of new services and products from our stable.
As part of our plans to make our customers our number one priority and to become one of the leading roofing company in South west, Nigeria, we have perfected plans to adopt international best practices that can favorable compete with the best in the industry. Patilad Roofing Company have overtime perfected plans that will help us to become a specialist in turning the roofs in slums into beautiful cities and turning the roof of a run –down and dilapidated building into a master piece and that hopefully will be our brand and signature.
Patilad Roofing Company will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Availability of several varieties of goods and products meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
- Provision of quality products and friendly service.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Our products and services
PATILAD Roofing Company plans to offer a great number of products and services within the scope of the Roofing Contractors industry so as to create another dimension of competitive advantage. We want to compete with leading players in the Roofing contractors’ industry both in Nigeria and beyond. our products offerings are listed below;
- Installing ceramic or concrete tiles, slate or shingles
- Installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems
- Installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipes
- Installing sheet metal
- Replacing broken tiles and shingles
- Repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar
- Applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials
- Installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding
- Installing soffit under easement fascias
- Securing flashings and cappings and repairing leaks.
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the law business include:
- Securing at least five large scale commercial contractors over the next three years.
- Increase marketing expenditures by 15%.
- Expand our customer base through expansion into other geographic areas to retain a sufficient level of profitability.
Objective for Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
- Significantly expand into the commercial and office building contracting market to improve profit margins and increase local market share.
- To achieve net profit of $60,000 in four years branches
- Begin to market and offer services in branches in preparation for opening an office there in Year 3.
- To boost image and awareness by establishing baseline customer satisfaction of 100%.
Goal for the Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the number one roofing company for accessing quality designs and installations in Nigeria within the first 5 years of operation.
Vision for the Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the leading roofing company in the whole of Lagos with active presence in major cities.
Mission for the Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to strive to offer the finest quality designs and installations. This we would do by getting the best equipment and machinery possible and ensuring we meet the needs of our existing as well as potential clients.
Management Team of the Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
ADELERE Okeleye Gbenga – has over 12 years of experience having worked in top construction companies and will bring his vast experience to bear in this business. He is an experienced businessman and entrepreneur and one who has a Degree in Building Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State. He is the CEO of the company.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Roofing
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 15 years’ experience in Roofing Contractors industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
Office space, ladder, hard hats, soft-soled, steel-toed shoes, caulking guns, paint brushes, electric and cordless drills, drivers, wheel barrow, scissors, general too kit, pop-rivet gun, roof hoist, bunghole mixer, core cutter, power broom, spud bar, stiff bristled hand broom, garden hose with nozzle, shovel, high pressure washer, vacuum/hydrovac, backpack blower, air compressor, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Carpentry Roofing Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Consistent quality roofing repairs and maintenance.
- Core experienced and professionals in the industry.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Ability to meet set targets.
- Core experienced and professionals in the industry.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021