Courier Services Business plan in Nigeria
COURIER SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Courier Services Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: COURIER SERVICES
Industry: Logistics Industry (Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria)
Patilad Courier Services is a registered and licensed courier and delivery company in Nigeria. We will secure all the required documentation and a standard and well- located office facility that is highly suitable for the kind of business.
Our head office will the situated in Lagos – Nigeria and we hope to sometime in the nearest future have branches scattered all across major cities in Nigeria. Patilad courier services will be involved in all aspects of courier services such as domestic air transit deliveries, ground deliveries, messengers and local deliveries etc.
Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city, sprawls inland from the Gulf of Guinea across Lagos Lagoon. Victoria Island, the financial center of the metropolis, is known for its beach resorts, boutiques and nightlife. To the north, Lagos Island is home to the National Museum Lagos, displaying cultural artifacts and craftworks. Nearby is Freedom Park, once a colonial-era prison and now a major venue for concerts and public events. The business has areedy market in Lagos.
At Patilad courier services our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by delivering excellent and neat jobs and also meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Our Products and Services
Patilad Courier Services we render the following services
We are going to do all that is permitted by the laws in Nigeria to achieve our business goals. Here are some of service offerings; courier delivery services, Delivering parcels, documents and packages, Packing and sorting operations, Delivering time-sensitive and high-value-to-weight products, Providing grocery delivery services , Providing restaurant meal delivery services
The benefits of our products and services are
– The provision of a standard Courier Services
– Availabilities of different Courier services
– Prompt delivery services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and lowest possible prices
Objective for Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria
- To become a first class Courier that will take care of both highly placed clients and lowly placed clients as long as they can afford our services.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality service fair and best possible prices.
Goal for the Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our business goal is to become one of the leading courier and delivery services company in Lagos – Nigeria and we will make sure that every services deliveries we handle competes favorably with the best in the industry in terms of time and safety.
Vision for the Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to build a courier and delivery services company that will have active presence all over Nigeria and the globe.
Mission for the Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to establish a standard and world – class courier and delivery services company that will make available a wide range of services and products as it relates to the service offerings in the global courier and delivery services industry at affordable prices to the residence of Lagos state, and other locations in the Nigeria where we intend operating from.
Management Team of the Courier Services Business Plan in Nigeria
Olatunji Emmanuel – is highly knowledgeable in the Courier business. He is a graduate of Business Administration who has extensive experience working with one of the leading global courier and delivery services companies in Nigeria.
Mr Williams Fayemi – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Matins Williams : He has over 5 years broad experience in the Courier industry. He has MSc in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Courier service business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, Courier services all year round.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
With over 15 years’ experience in Courier services business as a medical doctor and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Courier business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Read Also: E-commerce-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
MATERIALS AND MACHINE FOR COURIER SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials includes Cell phones, two-way radios, Envelopes, Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, Computer Software to track pick-ups, deliveries, Involving and bookkeeping, Adequate cleaning supplies.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR COURIER BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People will come to our Courier because of the following reasons:
– High quality, unique, Courier services
– Efficient and highly reliable medical services
– Excellent customer care services
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality, unique Courier services.
- Efficient and highly reliable medical services
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or 08113205312 send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential https://app.getresponse.com/site2/consultdayo?u=SuQl&webforms_id=4057602
- Register for 5 Days Free Digital Virtual Training by Boost With Facebook: Closes on September 30, 2020 - September 23, 2020
- A-Z of Survival Fund Registration Comprehensive Guide for pay roll Support in Nigeria. - September 22, 2020
- How to Buy 72hour Income Generator programe of Toyin Omotoso CEO of Expertnaire and Make Millions of Naira from Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria - September 19, 2020