CPA MARKETING IN NIGERIA
CPA stands for Cost per Action which most people sometimes call Pay Per Lead (PPL). CPA is a form of the Affiliate marketing model. Usually, it takes effect when an action is taken or performed by a user following a generated CPA link. Actions to be taken by users vary from signing up a form, taking a survey, downloading a file, submitting CC details, or an email address.
Taking any of these actions implies that a lead has been generated and conversion translates into cash. Hence, the more action is taken, the more the lead conversion and the higher the pay received. Many thought CPA marketing is quite a difficult task to do. Although getting on board can be a little bit demanding but once you are on board, things begin to fall into place. The way the marketing works is simpler compared to other affiliate marketing models.
In CPA marketing, offers are submitted to CPA networks where they are promoted by CPA marketers. Although upon every action taken on each promotion, the marketers are given a fixed amount, there is a due process to be followed. This includes application to a CPA network, approval by the network, browsing and selection of an offer, and then, promotion.
In essence, to do CPA marketing, you will need to apply to a network to get approved after which you will browse available offers and select your choice which you promote online. Just like every technical field of profession, there are technical terms unique to such businesses. In CPA marketing, there are terminologies used within the confines of the marketing structure. Some of them include:
- Affiliate Manager: Just like in any business organization where there is a manager, in CPA marketing, there is an affiliate Manager who manages the affiliate program on behalf of either a seller or a merchant by engaging with affiliates, recruiting, and generating revenue.
- Category: This is equivalent to branches in CPA which can also be called niche. Anybody going into CPA marketing can choose to specialize in any category ranging from beauty, insurance, tourism, fashion, finance, properties, software, weight loss, gaming, health, dating, business opportunity, mobile apps, Jobs, etc.
- Contextual Link: Usually, when you arrive on a landing page, there is a text link that would lead to the advertiser’s website where you get more information about a particular product or service. Thus, the contextual link is a link placed within an affiliate website that links to the advertiser’s website.
Read Also: PLASTIC COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
- EPC: This stands for Earnings Per Click which is the amount earned each time the affiliate link is clicked.
- Offer Page: This is where all necessary actions are taken by a user.
- ROI: ROI stands for Return on Investment. It is the same as the profit made from the business especially after the revenue has been divided by the ad spent and multiplied by 100.
- Commission: At every point, when there is a successful conversion, the payment received is what is known as commission which could be on a flat rate or percentage.
- Conversion Rate: The rate at which an action is taken is the conversion rate.
It is not enough to become familiar with the terminologies in CPA marketing. You need to understand the pros and the cons of the venture if you must be successful at it. CPA marketing is not just any kind of marketing, you need to know all there is to know about it. You don’t do CPA marketing like affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing, until a sale is generated, you can’t get paid but in CPA marketing, your payment can be even without any sales. In CPA Marketing, you have the advantage of starting with just a little capital which can be called investment upfront.
However, since there is nothing with advantage without a disadvantage, marketing is not without some itch. For instance, the game will only get interesting when you are accepted into the top CPA networks but as a beginner, it can be a tough one considering the fact that many of the best CPA offers are made available to top countries like the US only. Nonetheless, being creative at what you do will do you a lot of good.
To make it big in CPA marketing, you need to understand that not all CPA niches pay the same way. As such, finding a niche that is easy to promote and will, at the same time, be profitable is a good option. Good internet access is also needed if you want to succeed in CPA marketing. One good thing about CPA marketing especially in Nigeria is that it is a business you can do from home using your PC, phone, or tablet as long as you remain connected to the internet.
Nevertheless, building an affiliate marketing portfolio website will help you post and track users who perform actions on the link you are promoting. Moreso, you need to ensure that your niche corroborates your portfolio. With your portfolio website, you apply to a CPA network where you will be accepted. Unless you are accepted into any CPA network, you may not do well as a Nigerian so, it is only pertinent for you to apply and hope to be accepted. This is why you need a compelling portfolio website. Some CPA networks you can apply to include Convert2media, Adworkmedia, CPA lead, Crakrevenue, CPAtrend, Adscendmedia, A4D among others.
In addition, honesty should be your watchword while you fill your application form and follow the necessary procedures thoroughly. Although how much you earn depends mainly on your skills and experience nonetheless, you can earn as much as over $2000 in the day. Don’t forget to set up a Paypal account and Direct Bank Transfer or other payment platforms such as Payoner, Check, Western Union, Skrill, etc. through which you can receive your earnings.
Nothing in life succeeds without the influence of others. CPA marketing is a good way to make cool money but you can only thrive on the wings of others. Hence, you need to associate yourself with people to stay informed. Don’t forget to always put up creative content on your website or other sites just to pull the traffic. With CPA marketing, making online has just been made easy.
If you need a service of a Professional Business plan writer, then Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub is the place to go Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735 or send an email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business plan problems.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine-tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write a business plan and help with fundraising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow, and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve any of your business problems.
- 9 Common Housing Types in Nigeria with Estimated Building Cost - January 13, 2022
- “THE TOP DOG LEADER” “HAKEEM OLAOGUN DICKSON” - January 10, 2022
- TECH STARTUPS IN NIGERIA - January 10, 2022