Executive Summary of Block Industry Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD BLOCKS is a business involved in the manufacturing of building concrete, bricks and blocks for masonry, builders’ association, housing consultant, development agencies, construction workers etc.
We make block of uniform quality and sell them at a price high enough to cover costs and make a reasonable profit.
Cement concrete blocks are modern construction materials and as such are use in all the construction viz: residential, commercial, and industrial building construction.
The business is owned by Dayo Adetiloye with over 15 years’ experience in Block making and construction works industry.
The project set up cost is N5 million using imported machines.
The project is very profitable. With aggressive marketing strategies, good management, and the payback period would be less than 2 years. The return on investment is very encouraging at 25 per cent of profit.
We forecasted a 40% market share in our immediate location with plans to extend our operations to other locations subsequently. The business will generate a very high gross margin and a modest net margin of about 10% in the first year and 25 -30% margin after year three.
Too be among the top 3 Block Making company in Nigeria by 2025
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
– To be a one stop-shop for building materials in Nigeria
– To run business as a profitable enterprise.
To exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing quality produce in a sustainable way.
- My product (concrete Blocks) is highly needed in the building and construction sector in order to tackle the problem of building collapse cases in my society by producing concrete blocks that are qualitative, durable and strong when compared to the ones being produced by my competitors.
- Manufacturing of building concrete, bricks and blocks for masonry, builders’ association, housing consultant, development agencies, construction workers etc.
- 9” Block
- 6” Block-
- Cement- Interlocking-
- The enterprise will be managed by the owner/manager Mr Dayo Adetiloye who has over 15 years’ experience in block making business. He started from childhood following my father to farm. From this he has learnt some success secrets of a successful farming business.
- He has bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering) from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife) with focus on Soil Science.
- He is the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
- Rotimi Allo (MBA): He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry. He has master of business administration with specialization soil science. He has masters in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
- Femi Akinyemi – He has over 10 years’ experience in the civil engineering business. He is in charge of our production unit.
Kemi Ayanwale – She is a civil engineer with proficiency in production and packaging. She is in charge of our packaging unit with over 7 years’ experience.
- The business benefit from Large Scale production, Training opportunities
- We manage the business to generate cash-flow for profitability and expansion.
- Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
- My staff and I will bring operational skills, processing skills, packaging skills, and marketing skills and customer service to the business.
Financial Plan and Projections
Total Investment Project cost 5million.
The promoter’s business plan requires an amount of 5million made up of equity capital from private investors. The money will be invested in capital equipment and operational cost.
The analysis is in the cashflow and the income statement.
will reach about N12,589,640 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- Top 5 Agric Companies in Nigeria that farmers should learn from - January 4, 2021