Executive Summary of Catering Business Plan in Nigeria.
Kush Kitchens is into food catering services, we provide catering services for events of all categories. We provide some of the tastiest local delicacies and intercontinental delicacies most craved for in Nigeria. We are not limited by location; we are equipped with a world class mobile kitchen that can travel to any part of the country. We have dedicated and professional staffs to provide excellent service to our clients all over Nigeria.
Kush Kitchens will be established as a limited liability company owned by Akinyemi Femi, Dipo Alasode, Jumobi Oyebade. The company will be managed and overseen by Akinyemi Femi, a first-class chef of over twenty years whose expertise has been procured by top-notch hotels like Sheraton, Hilton, Chelsea, Protea and other hotels, before choosing to start Kush Kitchens a year ago.
To grow until we become Lagos’ biggest and largest chain of classic and professional food catering company in Nigeria.
- To provide Ikeja and the larger Lagos area with the tastiest and most irresistible local meals and intercontinental meal delivered to them personally or collectively in an organized event.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of foodstuff.
- To drive awareness and drive sales through referrals and social media campaigns.
- To create a service-based company whose primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectations
- To increase the number of client’s served by 30% per year through superior service.
- To develop a sustainable start-up business.
- To develop enough cash flow to pay all salaries as well as grow the business.
- To raise loyal customers for our brand.
- To become the premier fast professional catering in every market entered.
- To offer high-quality food and a wonderful experience at reasonable prices.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- We meet and exceed the customer’s needs in terms of quality of food and excellence of service.
- Hygienic and neat food processing and preparation.
- Really tasty meals with outstanding customer service
Products and Services
Kush Kitchens will have on its menu a mouth-watering selection of local and intercontinental delicacies catering for all kind of events either private or public. We also offer a mobile kitchen catering service, and trainings.
Kush Kitchens will also pride itself in providing classy first-class outdoor catering services that would include cooking and serving meals of all kinds, snacks and deserts and chilled drinks of different types in outdoor events of different kinds.
In our immediate target market, which is Ikeja Lagos, we have an average of 40 events weekly, and the
Nigeria, no doubt, is both Africa’s most populated country and its largest economy but also its most important consumer of food products. The size of the food and beverage industry in Nigeria according to IMF is valued at 800 billion Naira with an estimated 40% growth expected in 2016 alone.
Being the business capital of Nigeria and its second most populous state, Lagos state boasts of over 30 million residents and a food and beverage industry valued at 100 billion. Experts also believe that this market will witness a 45% growth in 2016 alone.
In the true sense of the word, there is just one competitor, Kunle Kitchens, which has similar but far lower quality offerings and is located in Ogba. Others include Big Bite, Mr Bigg’s, Tantalizers and Margretos.
Our competitive edge lies in the irresistible nature of our local meals, served not just like they are served in conventional fast-food restaurants, but served in a manner each plate of food reflects each customers individuality of demand and taste—a classic and thoroughly standardized catering service with all the trappings of a first catering services. It is designed to attract bankers and workers for late breakfast and lunch and residents especially for dinner and everything else in-between.
Akinyemi Femi R
Akinyemi Femi is bringing in 20 years’ experience as a chef. He holds a B.A Catering from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, having worked as a chef with Sheraton, Hilton, Nicon Hotels and a host of others.
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – is highly knowledgeable in the healthy restaurant business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover, he is a graduate of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in healthy restaurant business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality, nutritional, and flavorful meats and vegetables all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Kush Kitchens seeks N3million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business will be provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
Our market survey and research shows that Kush Kitchens holds the promise of reaching positive cash flow in its 7th month of operation. The advantage of this is the provision it makes for accelerated repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners.
First year revenue is estimated at 138,100,000 and gross margin of 41,680,000.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021