Executive Summary of ICT Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Computers & Communication Ltd. is a start-up telecommunication company that is involved in Website design, hosting and development, Software and application development and installation, ICT Training and consultancy services, Cybercafe outlet, repair and maintenance of electronic gadgets including; computers, phones sales of high quality and their accessories, provision of repair and maintenance services. Other additional services also includes: printing and distribution of recharge cards vouchers, sales of bulk SMS unit, offer DSTV and general satellite television installation services.
Our initial target market includes consumers in the south-west, Nigeria and also the international market. We are located in Osogbo, Osun state.
PATILAD Computers & Comm. Ltd. is established as a limited liability company owned solely by Dayo Adetiloye. The company is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a vast quintessential expert in the telecommunication industry with over 10 years’ experience. He has a network of like professionals in the telecommunication industry and the business world who would be involved frequently in this field.
To be among the first 3 largest small scale ICT solution providers in south-west Nigeria by 2018.
- To give our customer the very best products and provide excellent customer service so that we may earn their trust and ensure continued business transaction.
- To provide an excellent, top-notch and conducive environment for product sale and service delivery.
- Increase revenue from the sales of computers, phones, accessories, recharge cards, etc. and service delivery to N25 000 000 over 2 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of operating cost and service delivery.
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Well trained staffs able to solve any technical issue.
- Cordial business relationship with suppliers.
- Low operating cost and use of state-of-the-art equipment.
- Providing training programmes to boost our revenues
- Employ well-defined marketing strategies both online advertisement and offline advertisement
- Acquisition of necessary regulatory licence for our firm.
- Outstanding customer service and fast service delivery duration.
Products and Services
PATILAD Computers & Comm. Ltd offers the following services:
- Website design, hosting and development
- Software and application development and installation
- ICT Training and consultancy services
- Cybercafé outlet
- Repair and maintenance of electronic gadgets including computers, phones.
- phones and computers accessories
- Sales of high quality branded computers and phones
- printing and distribution of recharge cards vouchers
- DSTV and general satellite television installation service
Products and Services
PATILAD Computers & Comm. Ltd. Includes
- High quality branded computers and phones
- phones and computers accessories
- website development and management
- Repair and maintenance of electronic gadgets including computers,
- Graphic Designs, phones, household electronics
- DSTV and general satellite television installation services
- Cybercafe outlet
- Training and consultancy services
Our head office is strategically located in the heart of Osogbo, with government parastatals, religious institutions, numerous institutions, factory workers and educational institutions where a major chunk of youths (our potential customers) visits. Young school leavers, undergraduates, graduates, NYSC corps members, job seekers, and wide range of organizations are always in need of our services. More and more persons are looking for better, faster and cheaper telecommunication services. To make matters worse, the various existing companies in the state are not meeting the demands of the clients. Hence Dominion Computers & Comm. Ltd. is being positioned to meet this need.
We envision a target market of an average of 1500 clients per month in the first year of our operation. This will include those who buy our products, access our services, folks who use our cafe, trainees and those who come for consultancy.
Competitors for PATILAD Computers & Comm. Ltd, Includes Davic computer, Gee connect ICT firm, Teflon technology, etc.
PATILAD Computers & Comm. Ltd.’s competitive edge includes affordable pricing, the sale of high quality products, good technical know-how, efficient and fast service provision, excellent customer service, the expertise of its founders, etc.
I have over 8 years’ experience in the ICT industry. I had been privileged to attend numerous seminars, training and conferences relating to ICT, business and financial management. I also have a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. I am in charge of strategy planning for the business.
Oxford Adara a graduate of Sociology with professional certificate in sales management from 105 Academy, will serve as chief operations officer and sales manager. He will supervise all salesmen and all sales promotions and projects.
Deola Wuraola will also be holding the office of the treasurer therefore will be responsible for all financial related matters. Deola is an HND holder in accounting from the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, also a level two ICAN student.
Mike Ade will serve as chief technology officer and lead Web developer. He will be directly supervising all Web development (employee and sub-contracting projects), and will also be responsible for any necessary training in the same department.
We will manage the firm to profitability by strategic service delivery, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in our business by always upgrading our product and services to the taste of time. We will ensure excellence delivery of both products and services by employing more people with production, marketing and exemplary interpersonal communication skill. Our target is to build a team of exceptional goal getters and keep a steading assent of excellent performance
PATILAD Computers & Comm. Ltd. seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 9th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N35 300 000 and profit will reach about N12,589,640 in the 1st year of operation.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312