Executive Summary of Meat Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Executive Summary Meat Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Overview Meat Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd is a start-up Slaughterhouse and a retail outlet for processing of poultry products and other meats in Osun state and neighbouring environment.
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd is a Slaughterhouse and a retail outlet for processing of poultry products and other meats that meets the expectation of the middle and top end clientele.
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd is a new business and is about to start registration process with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Form of business: Limited Liability Company
Owners of business: Dayo Adetiloye, and other investors
State of business: The business is a new business
Opening days: 8am -5pm, Monday to Saturday.
Consultant: Adejumobi Oyebade (MBA)
Hundred and Five Academy
Legal Adviser: Barrister Adejoke Chambers.
Board of Directors: Dayo Adetiloye
To be among the first 3 largest Animal processing retail outlet in Nigeria by 2025.
- To give our customer the very best product and customer service so that we may earn your trust and future business.
- To provide an excellent, top-notch and inviting environment for meat processing, wholesaling and retailing
- Increase revenue from the custom slaughter business to N30,000,000 over 2 years
- To maintain profit margins at 15-20% through close attention to expenses and cost of Meat processing sold
- To drive awareness and build sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Having a good retail location in a high-shopping area
- Hygienic and neat processing facility
- Acquire federal inspection for slaughter and processing
- Quality processed product, and good relationships with vendors
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration.
The Company Meat Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd will be established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye and his team of investors, The store will be managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the industry with 15 years’ experience
Products and Service Meat Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd will sell processed Poultry products, Fish products, beef products and other animal products. We also offer Kill–‐Cut–‐Wrap–‐Freeze (KCWF) services (e.g., traditional cuts in paper or cryovac packaging). The products will be purchased from suppliers within a 100-mile radius of the store to have minimal impact on the environment and to maintain product freshness. Products will be purchased as whole animals and butchered in the store by trained butchers. .
The Market Meat Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
The meat and poultry industry is the largest segment of Nigeria Agriculture
Over 15million population in Lagos consume averagely on a daily basis 500,000 tons of Animal.
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd target medium, high end income earners and specialty consumers.
We have more food and restaurant outlets opening on weekly basis in Osogbo which gives increase demand for our products and services.
Competitors for Patilad Meat Processing Ltd fall into the following categories:
- Farms and slaughter house e.g Choice Farms, Best Foods Global, Meat World Foods.
- Farms and slaughter house e.g Chi Farms, Obasanjo Farms
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd will establish its competitive edge through the expertise of its founders.
To capitalize on rising interest in local meats Patilad Meat Processing Ltd intends to build a new, federally-inspected, animal processing facility,
8000 sq. ft., including retail space for specialty meat products.
Patilad Meat Processing Ltd seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business will be provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N14,500,000 and profit will reach about N3,843,950 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021