Executive Summary of Paper Recycling Business Plan in Nigeria.
In 1996 it was estimated that 95% of business information is still stored on paper. An estimated 115 billion sheets of paper are used annually for personal computers. The average web user prints 16 pages daily. Of all these used, only a meager 10% is recycled hence the birth of Peecyclers. Peecyclers is a standardized Paper Recycling Firm that is involved in collection, recycling and distribution of paper waste. Peecyclers is tentatively located at 35 Ogudu Road, Off Ojota, Lagos.
Peecyclers is established as a limited liability company owned by Igbokwe Ifeanyichukwu, Desmond Elliot and Nathaniel Bassey. The Paper Recycling is managed and overseen by Igbokwe Ifeanyichukwu, a first class industrialist of over twenty years whose expertise has been procured by top-notch Paper manufacturers in Nigeria including Onward Paper Mill Plc, but has now now decided to work for himself.
To grow until we become Nigera’s number one Paper Recycling firm.
- To provide Nigerian with the highest quality of paper and paper products at the best possible price.
- Increase revenue from the sales of paper to N26,000,000 over a 2-year period.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of raw materials.
- To drive awareness and drive sales through referrals and social media campaigns.
- Attract wholesale, retail distributor, bookshops and clients alike to our products.
- To offer high-quality paper and a wonderful experience at reasonable prices.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Read Also: executive-summary-of-travel-and-tourism-business-plan-in-nigeria
Keys to Success
- Good factory location with proximity to high-density educational/ business area where used papers can be sourced.
- Efficient and low-cost production techniques.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- Outstanding customer service.
Products and Services
Peecyclers products and services includes
- Recycled paper.
- Paper pulp.
- Scrap paper.
Nigeria, no doubt, is both Africa’s most populated country and its largest economy but also its most important consumer of paper products. The size of the paper manufacturing industry in Nigeria according to the Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC) is valued at more than 500 billion Naira with an estimated annual growth of 10%.
Apart from the ‘comatose’ recently privatized Nigeria Paper Mill (NPM), Nigerian Newsprint Manufacturing Company (NNMC) and Nigerian National Paper Manufacturing Company (NNPMC), only very few paper manufacturing firm exist. Worth still, there is seemingly little or no company into paper recycling and this is in a country where more than 150tonnes of paper are consumed annually. The majority of used papers are either burned or stock up in open waste heap.
Also, as per capital income grows and society demand higher rates of literacy, the demand for paper will grow. Hence starting or investing in a paper recycling firm will prove to be a worthy investment opportunity that if rightly harnessed can produce enormous wealth.
Our competitors includes;
- Ecofuture Nigeria
- Envirocycles Limited
Our competitive advantage lies in our ability to source for used papers, the low-cost of production and efficient production system.
Ifeanyichukwu is a first class industrialist of over twenty years whose expertise has been procured by top-notch Paper manufacturers in Nigeria including Onward Paper Mill Plc. He holds a B.A Industrial Chemistry from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He is our CEO.
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – is highly knowledgeable in the Paper Recycling business. He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry. Moreover he is a graduate of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He is a Project Management Professional and certified Business Consultant. He co-manages the business with Mr Ifeanyi.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Paper Recycling business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality paper and paper products all year round.
- Valuable processing skills that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Peecyclers seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
Our market survey and research shows that Peecyclers holds the promise of reaching positive cash flow in its 7th month of operation. The advantage of this, is the provision it makes for accelerated repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners.
Revenue is expected to amount to N12,984,326 and profit N3,592,736 in our first year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click to buy Paper Recycling Business Plan and template now & download it immediately.
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021