Executive Summary of Water Production Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Water Bottling and Packaging is a start-up Water Bottling and Packaging firm that is involved in production of quality and affordable Bottled and Sachet water targeting consumers in southwest Nigeria and is located in Osogbo, osun state.
PATILAD Water Bottling and Packaging is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Kemi Awe, and other investors. The Bottling and Packaging firm is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Water business with 8years experience and Kemi Awe, an experienced specialist with over 15years experience.
To be among the first 3 largest Water Bottling and Packaging firm in southwest Nigeria by 2020.
- To give our customer the very best products through the use of state of the art technology, impeccable technological processes and hygienically purified water.
- To give excellent customer service at all times so that we may earn their trust and loyalty that encourages repeated sales.
- To provide an excellent, flexible and workable distribution network for water wholesaling and retailing.
- Increase revenue from the sales of our water products to N30,000,000 over 2 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of water production.
- To drive awareness and build sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
- Attract clients and customers to buy from us by making them aware of additional market opportunities from our retail sales
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Financial stability for purchase of water purifying material and other ingredients.
- Low operating cost.
- Having efficient, flexible distribution networks in major cities in the south west.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- Provision of different types of water such as de-ionized, distilled water, etc.
- Outstanding customer service.
Products and Services
PATILAD Water Bottling and Packaging firm sells bottled, dispenser bottle and sachet water.
Our water is hygienic and of high quality. We produce, process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard.
Nigeria as the largest nation in African with about 180million people who live in a hot humid tropical region certainly needs water. There is no saying to that. The inability of the government to provide clean safe drinking water has made it even necessary for private firm to rise to meet this huge water challenge to Nigeria’s teeming population.
Our direct markets include households, offices, corporate event planners, vendors and retailers all across the southwest. From our findings, these different categories of clients have an average daily consumption rate of about 15M litres of water/day. Our desire is to have 10% of this market in the first year of production and steadily grow that to 25 in before our fifth year of operation.
Read Also: executive-summary-of-rice-milling-business-plan-in-nigeria
Our major known Competitors for PATILAD Water Bottling and Packaging Firm are Coca-Cola (Eva Water), DANA Table water, Gossy Water, Cascade Water, etc.
PATILAD Water Bottling and Packaging will establish its competitive edge through the expertise of its founders.
I have 10 years’ experience working qith and dealing with Water Bottling and Packaging business owners. I have B. Agric (Soil Science) from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. My brief exposure to soil chemistry, physics and property gives me some insight into site selection, water treatment and the choice of additives in a firm as this. I have master in business administration (MBA) also from same school. I am in charge of strategy planning for the business.
I have worked at a water factory before and presently still serve on the advisory board of 2 drinking water producing firm. In the last 5 years, I had literally watched a company grown from having just a handful of distributors to now becoming a regional player in a little above 3 years of production. My continual local and international training experience both on production and the business proves exceptional needed for this team to function optimally.
We will manage the business to profitability by strategic production, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in the business by always upgrade our products and services to the taste of time. We will ensure proficiency by employing more people with production, marketing, sales and advertising skills. Human resource and project managers’ services will also be duly utilized in our firm.
PATILAD Water Bottling and Packaging seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital.
Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N14,500,000 and profit will reach about N3,843,950 in the 1st year of operation.
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click to buy this business plan now & download it immediately from our online store.
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
In fact, only 19% of Nigerian people have access to safe water to drink, which is actually a real downfall, hope new plans will work for them.