Female Entrepreneurs Only: Apply for 2017 She leads Africa (SLA) N2Million Grant in Nigeria
The SLA Accelerator is a 3 month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Africa’s brightest entrepreneurs. This year we’re looking for entrepreneurs with businesses from the Agribusiness, Retail & E-Commerce, Technology, Creative and Beauty industries.
How The Program Works
Step 1: Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the SLA team. You can find tips and advice here.
Step 2: Spend 1 week with the SLA team being trained in business skills and getting access to some of Africa’s top business minds.
Step 3: Spend the next weeks implementing the lessons learned, meet with the other members of your cohort to learn together and watch the results roll in. You’ll have access to the SLA team for any help or guidance you may need.
Step 4: Investor Dinner! Present your business to a room filled with investors and media. No joke: Previous SLA entrepreneurs have been featured on Forbes and CNN. They’ve gone on to raise almost $1mn. A lucky few even got to pitch to Aliko Dangote himself.
Step 5: The top entrepreneur will walk away with cash money for their business. The others will have received 3 months of intensive support and may well hook a few investors in the process!
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- Abuja: Retail/E-Commerce companies only
- Kaduna: Agribusiness companies only
- Lagos Island: Creatives companies only
- Lagos Mainland: Technology companies only
Less than 3 years in operations
Deadline: June 25, 2017
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023