FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Flooring Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample flooring business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, in writing business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions, and so on. The flooring business plan in Nigeria is a really great business idea and will require a whole lot of strategic planning to launch the business. You will need the technical assistance a d backing of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Flooring Installers Inc. is a start – up limited liability Corporation owned 50% by Raymond Akinbolaji and 50% by Dayo Adetiloye. It is a company that is about to offer the community and client a new type of countertop and alternative flooring opportunity that has not been seen before. It will resurface existing tops and floors with a recycled polymer surface that looks like granite, stone or marble, but will not crack or break, and it is guaranteed for two years against scratches or marks. The company can reproduce any colour that the client has in mind, and has many colours to choose from, which can all be blended together to create any colour(s) necessary.
The company will be opening up a warehouse location in Lagos, but will be serving five cities in Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state.
The company intends to provide a quality product at a very reasonable and competitive price to clients and the community. It feels that having the opportunity to be the only distributor for this area, and a trained and certified installer, the company will be able to train others to perform these tasks and provide a network of qualified installers who are very knowledgeable in the products, and the many aspects of providing less expensive, guaranteed products to the client base.
It is the company’s goal to establish a showroom, warehouse and training centre within the area, that will serve the entire community, by providing a means of showing clients what can be done with their existing tops and give them an idea of what they might change to get a totally new look for their home or office. These products being “green” will give the business the opportunity to enhance the environment that they live in as well as well as their community, and it will be working with various organizations to help them understand the concepts of “going green”
The Benefits of our Products and Services are:
– The production and sales of top notch floor tops and coverings
– All year – round availability in high commercial volume
– Capacity to deliver across the nation
– Excellent customer care services
– Employment opportunities
– Fair and best possible prices
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PATILAD Flooring Installers Inc. will provide the clients with PATILAD countertop products. These are used to resurface existing countertops, such as Formica, granite, marble and other solid surfaces to replicate granite , marble, natural stone or completely customized tops. PATILAD flooring overlay can be installed over existing flooring, such as concrete, wood and linoleum. PATILAD products are designed to complement your current style and colour specifications. Once installed PATILAD products are easy to clean and maintain.
PATILAD products give you the look of flagstone, slate and more natural stone flooring products right over your existing concrete. If your concrete is ugly, discoloured or even cracked, our concrete overlay system is the perfect choice for enhancing your indoor or outdoor surfaces. This newly developed “green” product is designed to meet the most demanding residential and commercial decorative specifications for either interior or exterior locations.
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the flooring business plan in Nigeria are the following;
– Availability of energy efficient equipment
– Training, certification and hiring new employees
– Availability of high quality products and services
– Fair and best possible prices
OBJECTIVES OF THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the flooring business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To have our stores, warehouses and training centre in major cities in Nigeria
– To maintain profit margins at 23-28% through close attention to expenses
– To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales targets
– To achieve net profit of $200,000 in year four
GOALS OF THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the goals for the flooring business plan in Nigeria;
– To establish a warehouse, showroom and training centre within Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun states.
– To establish our brand in the hearts of our clients
VISION FOR THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the flooring business plan in Nigeria is; To become a too flooring company in Africa.
MISSION FOR THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the flooring business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To obtain grant funding through one or many government and/ or private grants in the sum of $25,000 by the end of year 2018
– To ensure that we produce products with the very best quality
– To always exceed the expectations of our clients
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the flooring business plan in Nigeria is made up of the group of the following people;
Raymond Akinbolaji – He is a founding partner and co – owner of the company. Raymond has over forty years’ experience in the flooring sector of industry, and has served in some of the most leading construction companies in the country. He is a Civil Engineer from the University of Lagos.
Dayo Adetiloye – ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He is the other founding partner and co – owner of the company. Dayo has over fifteen years’ experience in business management and business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre, ( EDC) of the Lagos Business School( LBS), Pan African University( PAU).
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the industry
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Quality products and a good understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings, operational, marketing and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Having served in the industry for over forty years and through thorough exposure to the practical and scientific aspects of the business, I possess a sound understanding of the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and also the organizational skills among other things which are necessary to give our business a good commendation from our clients and competitors. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a good workforce for over three years, and will also help me to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
We are the managing partners of this company, and we will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the company
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials and equipments are required for the flooring business plan in Nigeria;
Stores, warehouses, training centre, administrative building,office facilities, software, among others.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE FLOORING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We receive a lot of patronage for our products and services due to these reasons:
– All year – round availability of top quality flooring products and services
– Our skill and efficiency
– Excellent customer services
– Fair and best possible prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. All year – round availability of too quality flooring products and services
2. Excellent customer services
3. Our skill and efficiency
To access the complete part of this flooring business plan in Nigeria, along with the detailed financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, 08076359735. Or you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We help institutions, individuals, and business organizations write business plans and concepts, and organize trainings on how to write a good business plan.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any purpose. contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021