FOAM AND MATTRESS PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: FOAM AND MATTRESS PRODUCTION
Industry: PRODUCTION (Foam and Mattress Production Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD FOAM & MATTRESS is a manufacturing company that provides sales and delivery of mattresses and other related products like pillows, throw pillows, camp mat, beach mat, seat mat, cushion, and all beddings like duvet, metallic bunks, etc. We sell product with class distinction made of high quality foam covered with superb quilted fabric with an equally meticulous finishing. Our products are highly durable and provide excellent relaxation and rest.
We produce process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard. Our goal is to provide our customers with fast turnaround, exceptional quality, unparalleled customer service, and competitive pricing.
To achieve our business goals, we will create a high-tech, precision manufacturing facility and will implement highly efficient operations processes. This will include a media campaign, print and online advertising and a targeted direct-mail campaign. In addition, we will focus heavily on establishing our presence within the industry at relevant trade shows.
By relying on our technology and an activity-based costing system, rather than a time-based system, we will be able to maintain competitive prices and sustain high profitability. Our technology and systematic efficiencies will allow us to have advantages in cost, speed and design capability.
We provide Nigerians at every stage in life with high quality PU foam products at reasonable and affordable price. Our products stand out today as one of the best foam products in the country. Patilad Foam prides itself in providing suitable and quality foam based comfort items to meet the comfort needs of all including – the children, the youngsters, the aged, fun seekers and those with health challenges. Its products are also greatly sought after by Upholstery, Insulation and Packaging companies. All the products of our Company are certified for good quality by Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON). Our production facility is manned by high qualified, experienced and competent personnel.
In spite of its small beginning, Patilad Foam has weathered through so many storms to record an overwhelming growth and is gradually becoming a force to reckon with in foam business in the Osogbo, Osun State.
Our products and services
PATILAD FOAM & MATTRESS specialize in designing and manufacturing of various types of mattress, we will work in real-time with our customers to meet their design needs, which will reduce errors and detect design flaws early in the process. In turn, this will save the customer time and money. We plan to position ourselves as a forward-thinking company that continually invests in new ideas and technologies. Patilad Foam is innovative in its production with vast array of products to satisfy our customers. Our products are as follows:
- Patilad Baby Cot Mattress: This is made to give a baby the pleasure and comfort whether while sleeping or relaxing. It’s medium density foam.
- Patilad Comfort: This is a semi-orthopaedic mattress made partly of rebonded foam and partly of high quality foam. It is covered in a finely patterned quality fabric. It gives the body the needed comfort and support while sleeping.
- Patilad Durable: here is a high density orthopaedic mattress made from rebounded foam crumps. It’s covered in fine quality quilted fabric. It’s made to meet the comfort, relaxation and as well as therapeutic needs of adults from 30 years old and above.
- Patilad Golden: Made of high quality foam, Patilad Golden is covered with tastefully designed gold colour fabric with excellent finishing providing the user with a combination of beauty, quality and comfort.
- Patilad Hospital Foam: This is made of top quality foam covered in PVC. It’s double covered for durability and hygiene purposes. Outer cover is removable by means of zippers.
- Patilad Twin Single Mattress: This is a two in one mattress made of soft foam on one side and hard foam on the other side. It is designed with the mind of offering the user the choice of laying on either soft or hard mattress at any given time. But unlike the Twill Double, it is not detachable.
- Patilad Twin Double: This is detachable two in one mattress. It has two separate sides covered in a quality cool quilted fabric. It is made of soft foam on one side and on the other side, hard and firm foam to provide you with the option of laying on what suits you at any given time.
- Patilad Bloom: is a high quality mattress. It comes in a variety of attractive colours. It provides fantastic comfort. It’s very suitable for singles and young families.
Keys to Success
- Financial stability for purchase of chemicals and other raw materials.
- Stable forex exchange
- Having a good retail location in high-shopping or residential areas.
- Modern solution and technology
- Outstanding and excellent customer care service.
- Power supply – for smooth and consistent production
Objective for Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of poultry production.
- To drive awareness and build sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
- To double revenue in less than two years.
- To provide quality and products at fair and lowest possible prices with exemplary services.
Goal for the Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Foam and Mattress manufacturing company in Nigeria in ten (10) years through the provision of excellent services.
Vision for the Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a household name in the foam mattress manufacturing company in Nigeria
Mission for the Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to give our customers the very best product and customer service so that we may earn their trust and future business.
Management Team of the Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
DAVIES AKAPO Felix –With over 30 years’ experience working in the foam industry, Patrick experience includes foam chemical engineering, manufacturing processes, wholesale and retail sales management and a comfort expert. This experience is built into every item we sell to ensure quality, design expertise and an enjoyable comfort experience for our customers.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Foam and Mattress Production business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding and durable products.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in Foam and Mattress Production business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Foam and Mattress Production, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Quilting machines, specialized sewing machines, tape machines, electronic taping-edge machines, automated part management system, zipper set machines, TDI, Polyol, Additives (Silicone Surfactants), Amine&Stannous, Colour pastes, Methylene Chloride, Methylene Chloride, Kraft papers, and Nylon Mattress Covers.
Competitor Analysis for Foam and Mattress Production Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality service in a well secured and clean environment.
- Outstanding customer care service.
- Availability of space, operations management, and skilled employees.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality services in a well secured and clean environment.
- Excellent customer care service.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Or send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023