Guide to Answer TEF-UNDP SAHEL 2019 Grant Application Questions and Sample Answers for Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, and Northern Nigeria.
For any Grant you want to apply for, there are general rules you must follow if you want to win it.
1. Know the deadline and apply as early as possible.
2. Know the criteria in terms of age, and the nature of the business that can apply.
3. Study the Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) to really know the mind of the grant giving organization.
4. Know the Grant timeline i.e from the Application announcement to the Grant Awarding Ceremony.
5. Position yourself as the Grant giver and picture an award-winning proposal and see how you can write such.
After doing all the above,
The next thing is to prepare your business for it. Most likely by now, you will know if your business qualifies or not.
Generally, how do you prepare your business for any Grant.
Long before you look for Grant, please have a business you are doing.
1. Start a business: It is always good to apply for grants with existing business than a new idea. ( You Know it is a competition)
2. Register it with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission)
3. Get a TIN (Tax Identification Number). This is what you will need to take to bank alongside your CAC Certificate for account opening.
4. Open a bank account and start running it.
5. Start your business with your savings. It is better that way. It gives you peace of mind. If the business collapse, nobody will be on your neck.
Very soon I will do a series of teaching on How to Save.
He that has, more shall be given to him
He that does not have, even, the one he has shall be taken away from him.
These are laws.
Money flows from the lower concentration to higher concentration
That is the reason the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.
Saving will deliver you from poverty.
Savings is the stepping stone to prosperity.
If you don’t have money, you cannot invest.
6. Ensure your business gets traction.
Traction is the track of progress in your business in terms of transactions, customer acquisition, setting up of infrastructure like website, machines, raw materials, no of users of your services even if it is for free.
7. Now, you can now look for grants.
When you see a grant that you think you can apply for, then get to see all the application questions and start writing your application.
9. Having a full detailed business plan before looking for grant will really help you a lot because you can easily copy and paste the major information about your business.
My organization can help you with a full detailed business plan. Call us or WhatsApp us on any of this no 081 0563 6015 or 080 7635 9735
9. Ensure you review your business plan or Grant Application with professional before you submit. Get someone that can do it for free if you don’t have money. If you have money my organization can do are view of any grant application for you for a token.
Call us or whatsApp us no 081 0563 6015 or 080 7635 9735
Here are the Application Questions and how to Answer the questions
Top of Form
Middle Name (second prénom)
Family Name (noms de famille)
Date of Birth (date de naissance)
Bottom of Form
Phone Number (numéro de telephone)
Business Industry (Select from options below)
Here is where you drop your business Plan
Business Local Government Area
Date of Establishment (e.g 2019-07-01)
How to Answer The TEF-SAHEL Grant?
Please if you are not going to do your business in any of the above location, please do not apply.
This is strictly for those who resides in the Sahel region. e.g Northern Nigeria… And applied in the 2019 application.
All they needed are just the review of their business and location.
Unlike the main application, this just a part application.
So, do not bother if you don’t reside in the Sahel region
You must present an address in those location.
Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, and Northern Nigeria.
The grant is by UNDP and I want to appreciate the effort the Tony Elumelu Foundation is putting to secure partnership to sponsor more people.
The Application is in 2 Major Part
- Personal Details.
- Business Details.
For Personal Details,
Fill as appropriate and ensure you choose any of those location as your location.
For Business Details,
The major aspect is about your business.
Please here is where you paste your business plan.
My organization can help you review your write up.
Call or WhatsApp us on 08105636015, or 08076359735.
Date of Establishment – must not be more than 3years.
Revenue – for existing business and for new business, you project.
Jobs Created – put it and project if you are a new business.
- Agric is always a cash any day
- If you have applied before, you can resubmit your application.
To Read more and apply, Click Here
Deadline: 5th of August 2019
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020