Youwin is a federal government business plan competition that provides winners millions of naira to start business and help to reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
100/5 Academy is a social enterprise and a human capacity development firm.
Our services range from
- Business proposal writing
- Business plan writing
- Business research and development
- Strategic business management
- Funds management
- Report writing
- Market research
- Marketing plan writing
- Discovery of business concepts
- Business feasibility study
- Business establishment
- Business re-organization
- Business growth management
- Investment and portfolio management consulting
- Organizational profile writing
- International Consultancy
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Different vocational training for people
The coordinator and the lead consultant, Dayo Adetiloye is a successful entrepreneur, international speaker, trainer and author. He set up 100/5 Academy to help young people improve their lives, not only financially, but also physically, personally, professionally and spiritually.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
As part of our monthly free seminar at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile ife, our participants have been exposed to how to write business plans. One of our core values in the academy is opportunity maximization. Out of 8 opportunities we have, the youwin programme of the federal Government of Nigeria was presented.
12 people put in for the competition, 6 scaled through the 1st stage and 4 scaled through the final stage and won the grant.
Now we have CEO members that own a nursery and primary school, block industry, educational resources outfit, vocational training school.
Note: The youwin 3 is out and we can help you to achieve your dream as a winner through our coaching, training and consulting. For more information, visit: www.youwin.org.ng
To work with you call: 08060779290, 08174584556
Or send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub is a grassroot business development service provider with a 6 year of track record of excellent service delivery for local and international clients.
As a leading business development service provider in Nigeria, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub has been recognized and certified by Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) in Conjunction with Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) of the Lagos Business School (LBS).
Our solutions are designed for MSMEs and are supported by deep insight into various industries and extensive experience acquired from over the years by supporting our clients as partners in their business transformation.
Through our services and business activities, we help individuals/entrepreneurs transform their business ideas into a business venture, and support existing business to scale or expand their operation. We also connect startups and MSMEs with opportunities and resources for their business growth.
We have Consulted for more than 5000 MSMEs in the last 6 years in various industry including Agro-processing, Consulting, Training and Education, Financial Services, Waste Management, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG, Digital Marketing, Personal Branding etc.
To become the leading grassroot business Hub that provides Business
Development Services in the global online community
- Provide bespoke management and business planning consultancy
- To connect MSMEs with opportunities and resources for their business startup, growth and expansion through trainings, seminars, coaching, consulting, mentoring, and Angel investing.
- To inspire, empower and champion entrepreneurship in the global online community.
Business Goals and Objective
- Engender national prosperity by contributing to the creation of at least 100 new businesses every year
- Become a go-to brand for outstanding business development services for MSMEs
- Strategic partnership with local and international organization to empower start-ups
- Continuous innovation to serve our clients better
Personal Development (Capacity Building)
Excellent Customer Satisfaction
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub (see all)
how do u people make it pls i have registered for this last youwin is how to wirte my plan that is remaining i need a guid
Gooday sir how do l summit business plan guide