How to Apply for Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) 10 years Loan in Nigeria
Who qualifies for the DBN loan?
All MSMEs (start up or existing) involved in productive enterprises are eligible for the loan. However, they must be customers of eligible financial institutions.
DBN is poised to provide funding and risk-sharing guarantees through Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs), who will then on-lend to end beneficiaries.
DBN loans can be accessed through PFIs, which include Commercial Banks, Microfinance Banks, Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) and other Financial Institutions.
DBN loan repayment tenure is flexible (up to 10 years with a moratorium period of up to 18 months) and the interest rates are on a market-conforming and fully financially sustainable basis.
How to get a DBN Loan
- Visit your bank: Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Development Finance Institution (DFI) and other Financial Institutions and indicate you want to apply for a DBN Loan.
- The Bank appraises the business and loan purpose, and if its assessment is favourable, the Bank applies to DBN for funding.
- If DBN approves the loan, DBN will disburse to the Bank for on-lending to end borrowers.
You can access the DBN loan through any of these PFIs by contacting any of the banks listed below:
- OSINBAJO AT 64: “THE FRIENDS OF PROF” ANNOUNCE THE 2021 EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME OF THE MARCH 8TH INITIATIVE; WINNERS TO GET N100,000 – N1,000,000 EACH. - March 8, 2021
- Apply for N100,000 or N 250,000, or N500,000 or ₦1,000,000 Friends Of Prof Grant 2021 March 8th Entrepreneurship Programme - March 7, 2021
- Capital Fellowship: How to Apply and Win N200,000 Capital Fellowship - March 2, 2021