How to Find and Attract Your Customers Online
Attracting customers is one of the aims of every business owners. Customers go a long way in influencing the continued sales and reception of products. While there are ways to locally make your business noticeable to customers, there are also strategies that could be put in place to make your business attractive to customers online. This article will take you through some easy but effective strategies that could help in promoting your business online.
1. Design a beautiful store: like your local store, it is mandatory for you to have a well-designed online store even if it is no more than a page. The mind often follows what the eyes see. If your store is well designed and attractive enough, customers would be tempted to buy your products. While designing your online store, you must make sure your store passes the three seconds test. This is scoped in such a way that when a prospective customer visits your store, he would get fascinated and attempt to make a purchase within three seconds. You might want to employ the service of a website designer, in case you don’t know how to go about building an online store.
2. Blogging: blogging is one of the most effective tools of online marketing. In case you don’t know how to write. It could be learnt and if you still feel you can’t learn it, you could employ the service of a writer to write key word contents for your blog. You must keep the blog updated with posts and write-up; this increases your chances of getting in Google’s SEO top list.
3. Create useful video tutorials on YouTube: research shows that forty percent of people prefer to learn through visual content. YouTube might just be the perfect place for you to grow your business. Creating helpful videos on YouTube could go a long way in growing your business. You could make videos of anything relating to your business on YouTube and copy out the link to friends. Implore them to help rebroadcast and subscribe to your YouTube channel. That way, you are expanding your network. Besides when people search YouTube search contents relating to yours, YouTube could show them your channel.
4. Events: whether you are keen about selling locally or online, organizing events would go a long way. Endeavour to organize events once in a while. Let people come together through you. You could organize a lecture, or a seminar. At the end of the event, let the participants know who the organizer of the event is and what you do. This is an opportunity for you to increase your customers both locally and online as you could give out your social media handles and implore them to follow you. If not all, a higher percentage of the participants will do this. You could also tell them to learn more about your product from your website by giving out your web address.
5. Social media: social media is an avenue for promoting businesses. It is very essential for every business owners to be present on, if not all social media. This is a strategy that has help grown small businesses in the twenty first century. Make sure you have social media accounts and endeavor to be active on all platforms. Some customers do not want to go through the stress of visiting your website; they prefer looking you up on Instagram instead or checking your Facebook profile to see what you have to offer. So having a social media presence is another strategy that helps you sell online. It is important to know here that while there are some people with high stream of followers, especially celebrities and social media Influencers. As a business owner, if you fall into the category of people with low followers, it is no setbacks for you. You could employ the service of a social media Influencer to help advertise your product on his page (this doesn’t always come for free, you have to pay, but you’ll definitely see the outcome).
Read Also: Building a Team For Business success
6. Offer free product: people leap for joy when they see free things. You could offer free product for a particular duration of time or for a limited number of people on your page. Majority of the beneficiaries will patronize you if they really got a good and impressive product service from you. At this juncture, it is important to emphasize “a valuable product”.
7. Give discounts: offer your products at a discounted price. You could announce on your social media handles that you will be giving a fifty percent discount on every body lotion bought from you within a two day interval. You can imagine how many people would run to you for patronage, and even refer their friends and family. Research shows that people tend to buy more of discounted goods. So this is your chance. Some would even buy two (why buy one when you could simply buy two for the price of one?).
8. Stay active online: it would be in your best interest if you stayed active online always such that you could instantly receive notification of messages in your DM, and quickly attend to them. More so, in case someone came across your site and decided to make a purchase because he got fascinated, or if your prospective customer encountered a problem while making purchase on your website, you would get notified instantly and offer the right help . At times not staying online might mean losing customers.
9. Customer review: encourage customers to give a review of your product and use your hash tag while posting on social media. This way, anyone searching for a business related to yours would get more search results of you. Endeavour to always post positive reviews and work on negative ones.
10. Webinar: organize webinars and impact people. Your next set of customers might just be among the attendees.
If you read these tips and took a step, it would be an easy task to find your target customers online.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business problem.
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021