How to Make Great Sales with This Simple “Whatsapp Technology”
Many great things can be achieved by using WhatsApp, but many people, especially entrepreneurs, do not know this. They are more concerned with making use of other platforms where they believe the “big guys” are. There are about 4 billion smartphone users in the world and about 2 billion WhatsApp users. In 2016, WhatsApp reached 1 billion users and since then, it was reported that about 1 million new users register on WhatsApp daily. Presently, we have up to 2 billion WhatsApp users which makes it a perfect place to make huge sales if you know how. The issue with WhatsApp, however, is that a lot of people do not consider it as a place to make sales because unlike other channels where you can run ads and get plenty of followers, WhatsApp deals with people on your contact list. Nonetheless, if you know how to work your way through, you will make tremendous sales through WhatsApp technology. In this article, we will be taking you through how to make great sale with WhatsApp technology.
- Broadcast list: the first thing those who sell on WhatsApp do is to create a broadcast list and send a message to the list. You might have been using Whatsapp but don’t know it has this tool or don’t know what it is used for, let’s explore.
By creating a broadcast list, you add a number of people in your contacts to the list and send them a message. If you are launching a new product, send the graphics of the product to them and implore them to help you rebroadcast, and if you are just checking on them, compose a small message and send, they will all receive it. This way, you have achieved multiple things in one: First, by checking up on them, you are fostering customer relationship, and by sending them a broadcast of your product, you are creating awareness of your product to them, and by telling them to help you rebroadcast, you are reaching a larger audience by passive contribution. Now let’s do the math. If you send a broadcast to 100 people and inform them to help you rebroadcast. Each person out of the hundred also has 100 people on their contacts list, now multiply hundred by hundred and see the magic your WhatsApp Technology is working which Instagram or even Facebook ad might not even be able to do.
- Make use of group chats: group chats are created daily on WhatsApp, make use of them. No matter how many group chats you belong to, endeavor to be interactive passive. Start by sending contents that the members of the group may consider helpful to them, and not necessarily a business post. This will go a long way to help you gain positive recognition ahead of time. You can even offer to teach something you know very well on the group, and when people see you as a valuable member of the group due to the benefits they have derived from your previous “free offerings” or “free gifts”, their responses will be more friendly when you make posts about your product or service on the group. The maximum number of participants a WhatsApp group chats can hold is about 250. So assuming you are in a group chat of 250 people and you want to launch your product, send the graphics of the product to the group. Out of 250 people, there will be an encouraging percentage that will be interested in your products. And if you belong to over 30 groups on WhatsApp like me, just multiply the figure, and you might as well be on your way to making tremendous sales. Furthermore, you can add up contacts from WhatsApp groups by private chatting a number of interesting profiles on the groups you belong to (not everyone likes strangers chatting them up, but you will still get some positive responses from some people), introduce yourself, what you do and tell them you would love to have them on your contact list and that they should save your number because you have saved theirs. This will not only increase your customers base, it will also increase your chances of making great sales by increasing your broadcast list and also your status views.
- Status update and views: there is more to Whatsapp status than meets the eyes. Many people get bored of doing some things but they never get bored of checking their WhatsApp messages and status updates and this is an avenue for you to make great sales as an entrepreneur. By updating important things about your business (like your logo, your taglines, your website link, your products and services or any other offer from you) on your status, you stand the chance of making sales. To make a long lasting effect on WhatsApp status however, you have to be consistent with uploading because WhatsApp updates lasts only for 24 hours, but within those 24 hours, if you have a huge contact list, many people would have seen the update. WhatsApp TVs make use of WhatsApp status to make sales. Apart from updating your status, you can also make huge sales just by merely viewing other people’s status. Their status update might be addressing what you offer, so don’t be one of those entrepreneurs who build WhatsApp list and then mute them all, in order to save data. That is one of the mistakes you must never make with WhatsApp marketing. I landed my first online job just by viewing someone else’s status. For instance, as a caterer, you can see on someone else’s status that they need 100 plates of rice for a birthday celebration. This gives you the opportunity to chat up the person who posted the update, telling him about your service and why you are a good fit for their needs. So while you update your own status and view that of others, you can be making huge sales on WhatsApp beyond your imagination.
- WhatsApp TVs: with the help of WhatsApp TVs, you can reach a wider audience and make great sales. The building block of making profits on WhatsApp is contacts, which is why some set of people like Instagram influencers have built up their contact list on whatsapp and help businesses advertise. By chatting this people up to help create awareness of your product in their contacts, you’ll make profit and all for a very affordable fee. Minutes after they launch your advert, you will begin to see customers flooding in to make your great sales happen!
5. WhatsApp calls: with WhatsApp built in VoIP, you can make calls with potential customers. Some customers might request to want to speak with you directly (mostly because they are scared of being scammed). With WhatsApp Technology, you can make a call with the customer and initiate your great sale.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write business plan and help with fund raising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow and expand your business.
Call or WhatsApp us now on 081 0563 6015, 080 7635 9735, 08113205312 or send email to email@example.com and we will solve any of your business problem.