How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants,
Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application.
Portal opens 11.45pm tonight – June 26th 2020, and all intending applicants can access the N-Power portal to apply for any of the sub-programmes.
We understand some people have attempted registration. Please NOTE that such registration is null and void. It doesn’t count till the portal opens officially at 11.45pm tonight.
Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
Only Graduates can apply for N-Power Teach and N-Power Health.
Every other person, irrespective of their education level, can apply for the other programmes, including graduates.
The other programmes are:
Age Limit: This is open to only applicants aged 18-35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002).
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your bank Verification Number (Bvn)
- A recent passport photograph (1mb) either JPEG or PNG files
- valid contact- Email Address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-health.
Following instructions is a vital component of the 2020 N-Power Programme, and we are here to help as much as possible.
Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021