i-FAIR 2021 Call for Application!
Deadline: 30th September, 2021
Are you an innovator, an inventor, an entrepreneur, or a researcher? Do you have a market-creating innovative idea? This is an opportunity to turn your innovative idea into a viable business.
The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) is a unique opportunity for Nigerians to transform their ideas into inventions with the mentoring of renowned experts in the Israeli and Nigerian innovation ecosystem.
This 6-month program of the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria, in collaboration with the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria will avail participants access to an ultramodern innovation and fabrication hub, cutting edge technology, professional mentoring and investors; for the purpose of transforming their Ideas into Inventions, Inventions into Solutions, Solutions into Enterprises.
- Must be a Nigeria citizens
- Must be 21 years of age and above
- Located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem
- Holders of a degree from a tertiary institution
- With an invention/innovation that exceeds the idea stage, in one of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food TEchnology
- Renewable Energy/Environmental Management
- Medical Devices
- Disability Inclusion (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
Benefits of i-FAIR to participants:
- Participate in a 6-month fellowship program that run both online and in-person.
- All-expense paid training and prototype development sessions in Abuja.
- Mentoring by renowned Israeli and Nigerian innovation and entrepreneurship experts.
- Provision of materials and resources needed to build prototypes.
- Opportunity to pitch prototypes to investors.
- Free access to ultramodern innovation and fabrication hub where prototypes will be developed.
- Conferment of i-FAIR Fellowship and Certification.
For more information kindly visit: Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) 2021