INTERNET CAFE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Internet Cafe Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Notes, Competitions, etc. Internet Cafe Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: INTERNET CAFE
Industry: Telecommunications (Internet Cafe Business plan in Nigeria)
Patilad Internet Cafe is a company that offers internet services at affordable rates. We are fully equipped with the latest technology in the cyber café industry. Our café is located in Enugu, Nigeria, and we are positioned in a location with the proper demographic compositions of regular users of internet cafes.
Patilad internet cafe will operate as a standard cyber café where clients walk in to surf the internet at the speed of light, make internet phone calls, conduct teleconference, print, scan, send documents, and chat with loved one’s emails and social media platforms. We also engage in the sale of data bundles and call cards for various telecommunication providers.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading cyber café brands in the whole of Enugu.
Patilad Internet cafe intends to be among those dominating the cyber café sector in Nigeria. The business is highly profitable as lots of competition is seen amongst major internet cafe owners.
At Patiad Internet Café, our client’s best interest comes first, and our values and professional ethics will guide everything we do. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living and living in our world for our partners, employees, and clients.
We are well-staffed and well–equipped to run a 24 hours a day and seven days a week cyber café with a well–planned shift system.
Our target market includes schools, churches, businesses, mosques, and individuals in our environment.
Benefits of our products and services
- Consistent power supply
- Convenient and conducive environment
- Quality network connection
- Affordable prices
- Outstanding customer care service
Our products and services
Patilad Internet Café proposes to offer a variety of services within the scope of the industry. Our intention of starting our internet café is to make profits and achieve our aim and business goals.
Our products and services are listed below;
- Providing fast and secure internet browsing services
- Providing cheap and guaranteed international internet calls
- Providing fast and secured teleconference services
- Providing document scanning and photocopy services
- Sale of call cards and internet bundles from various telecom service providers
- Providing related internet café advisory and consultancy services
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Internet Cafe include:
- Uninteruppted power supply
- Conducive environment
- Polite and courteous staff
- Outstanding customer service
- Affordable prices
Objective for Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
- To offer high-quality services and a wonderful experience at reasonable prices.
- To create an Internet Cafe whose primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To develop a profitable/sustainable home-based company.
Goal for the Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
To become one of the leading brands in the Internet Cafe industry in our locations and be amongst the top 10 Internet Cafes in Nigeria within the first five years of operation.
Vision for the Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
To become the number one internet service provider in our present location and other branches across Nigeria.
Mission for the Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide professional internet cafe services that assist individuals and businesses in accessing the internet. We deliver valuable services quickly and cost-effectively.
Read Also: Guest House Business Plan in Nigeria
Management Team of the Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
Olunloyo Olaleye –He has over seven years of experience working in a cyber café. He has a BSc in Computer science from the University of Lagos. He is the general manager of Patilad Internet Café.
Mr. Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years of experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Folorunsho Mariam: She is a chartered accountant, obtained a BSc from Kwara state University. She has worked with several accounting firms. She will be in charge of the company’s financial records.
We brought to the business:
- Academic skill
- Practical experience in Internet Cafe business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and a good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing, and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
With over ten years of experience in the Internet Cafe industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of law services, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organization skills, among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped put together a workforce for over five years, which will also help me coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day-to-day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
Office Space, broadband, computers, printers, photocopy machine, fax, file, cabinets, tables, chairs, air conditioner, USB cables, wall sockets, business cards, envelopes, telephones, internet café management software, power supply, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Internet Cafe Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Consistent quality service.
- Outstanding customer care service.
- Professional and highly qualified staff.
- Affordable prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Consistent quality service.
- Affordable prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business Plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong, and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on 08105636015, 08076359735 or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access your Free Gift on How to Secure Funding for your business in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023