Application Deadline: March 20th, 2020
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2020 For Young Nigerians (Kaduna State Government) application is open.
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) is a one-year programme aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade. Established in 2018, KIF is an initiative of the Kaduna State Government (KDSG).
The Fellowship’s objective is to develop and nurture leadership ability across Nigeria, with specific focus on the promising leaders of the future. It is our belief that this one-year programme would help establish a strong understanding of good governance in fellows in addition to providing a structure that would help steer them towards active participation in and a commitment to public service and informed leadership in Nigeria.
- Age range 25-35 years (MAXIMUM AGE OF 35 WHEN THE FELLOWSHIP ENDS)
- Graduate from an accredited University
- Completed NYSC
Please note that application for admission to the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship is entirely an online process.
There are no paper forms to complete, there is no application fee or any cost to apply.
Prior to the specified deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
Applicants are required to submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), an essay (word document of 1000 words maximum), and two letters of recommendation.
An important part of the application is the essay where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what your goals are for the future as we want to see people who have had a track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.
The most important criterion is to have a real commitment to put your new leadership skills into use to benefit your community, State and Nigeria upon the successful completion of the Fellowship.
Application for Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship is FREE and open to all Nigerians between the age of 25-35 years. It is strictly an online process and selection of Fellows is based entirely on merit.
- Applications submitted on the portal before the stated deadline are automatically filtered for plagiarism and grammar. Those who attain the minimum score required (cut-off score) and beyond, make it to the second round of assessments.
- In the second round, each application undergoes a preliminary strength of argument and further use of English assessment by independent editors and successful applications move to the third round of assessments.
- In this third level, each application is reviewed by two members of the Steering Committee. They are scored based on use of English, persuasiveness of argument, demonstration of leadership/public service qualities and strength of curriculum vitae (CV) and letters of recommendation. Applicants who meet the cut-off score and beyond are contacted and asked to make video submissions of themselves responding to questions asked.
- In stage four, the videos are reviewed by the Steering Committee with the best of them being selected for the consideration of the Governing Board.
- The Governing Board then does the final selection of the required number of Fellows who would form the next cohort of the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship.
- The successful applicants are contacted by the KIF Secretariat and announced by the Governor at an unveiling ceremony.
A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor. Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
For More Information Kindly Visit Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2020
- FREE 250,000 FG/CAC BUSINESS NAMES REGISTRATION FOR MSMEs Is Now Opened - October 19, 2020
- How to Prepare, Apply and Win 2021 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant in Africa. - October 15, 2020
- All You need to know about NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND PRODUCT PROGRAM - October 13, 2020