MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Machinery Manufacturing Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, start – up competitions, other competitions and so on. The machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to start. You will need the skills and expertise of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you in implementing the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: MACHINERY MANUFACTURING
PATILAD Inc., is a machinery manufacturing corporation which will specify in the manufacturing and development if heavy equipment and machines for our targeted customer base and the community. The company is to be located in Sagamu, Ogun state, and it has recently been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. The company is at the final stage of securing a property at Sagamu, Ogun state, for establishment. The company was founded by Femi Otitoju. The company’s customer base will include other related corporations, manufacturing firms, the state government, amongst others. The owner of the company has been actively involved in recruiting a team if like-minded and experienced staff, who are committed and dedicated to the growth and overall development of the company; Men and women who are committed to upholding the company’s culture and mandate.
PATILAD Inc., is in the machinery manufacturing business for profits and we will do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria to reach our company’s goals and objectives
The Benefits of our Products and Services are;
– Expand sales and earnings of growth businesses
– Creation of jobs for a lot of people
– Special training programs for community youths
– Capacity to deliver across the nation
– Excellent customer care services
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
– Enhance maintenance and carry out servicing for machines
– Manufacturing of top of the line machines
– Create plans for achieving optimal operation of machines
– Eliminate redundant products and technologies
– Sales and supply of high quality machinery and gadgets.
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are:
– Low operating costs and efficient manufacturing techniques
– Modern solution and technology
– Establishing a strong and relevant online presence
– Prompt and effective service delivery
– Exceptional customer care services
OBJECTIVES OF THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– To promote development of new technologies, matching customer needs
– Strengthen corporate structure through promotion of company culture
– Secure profitability through sound implementation of ordered projects
– Development of worldwide business network through integration of respective geographic regions
– Expansion of business scale and profits through implementation of growth strategies, such as expansion of warehousing and services
GOALS FOR THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– To be at the top of machinery manufacturing in Nigeria
– Development of worldwide business network.
VISION FOR THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is; To be among the world’s first five machinery manufacturers.
MISSION FOR THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our mission for the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is; To ensure that our products and services permeate the nooks and crannies of the country.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following people;
Femi Otitoju – ( B.ENG, MBA, CCNA, and PMP). He is the founder and owner of PATILAD Inc., and an alumnus of the University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Femi has worked with some of the leading machinery manufacturing firms in South Africa for some twenty one years, and has well over thirty years’ experience in the industry.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of the company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the machinery manufacturing sector of industry
– The capacity to consistently deliver outstanding service
– Quality products and exceptional service with a good understanding of the market trend
– Technical exposure to the rudiments of machinery manufacturing and business management
– Our staff brings operational, promotional and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Having gained over thirty years’ experience in the machinery manufacturing sector of industry, and through a wide exposure to the rudiments and practical aspects of the industry, I can effectively hone my skills to manage the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment, and organizational skills, among other factors which are necessary to attract quality referrals and a good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill will also help me in organizing a solid workforce, and also to effective coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company, and I will be responsible for coordinating the general daily activities necessary for the smooth running of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials and equipment are required for the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria;
Electric furnace, hot rolling mill, electric forklift trucks, factory, warehouse, turbo charger, electric compressor and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We will receive high patronage for the following reasons;
– Quality assured standards
– Outstanding customer services
– Modern solution and technologies
– Excellent service delivery
– Fair and highly competitive prices, with discount offers
Our three main competitive advantages are;
1. Quality assured standards
2. Outstanding customer services
3. Fair and highly competitive prices, with discount offers
For the complete part of the machinery manufacturing business plan in Nigeria, alongside the detailed and accurate financial analysis. contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, business organizations and individuals to write business plans and business concept notes, and also conduct seminars and trainings on how to write business plans
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business plan in Nigeria for any purpose at all, contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katumu Adasi: How to survive in Nigeria without a job - February 11, 2021
- Top 5 business and services with the highest demands in Nigeria - January 4, 2021
- How to Become a Millionaire doing Rice Farming in Nigeria - January 4, 2021