MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Medical Equipment Supplies
Industry: Health Care Management
PATILADWONDER is a start-up company focused on distribution of leading brands of therapeutic systems for use by public and private health centres in Nigeria. We sell the brands and products that are peculiar to our location. We are a network of clinical sales professionals who offer products and services related to treating and managing complications of diseases.
We provide general health care services at affordable prices. Our products includes.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Excellent and high quality Medical health care and laboratory services,
- Regular Medical check-up
- Prevention and treatment of orthodontics
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and lowest possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality Medical health care and laboratory services
- Trusted and quality health care products
- Provision of well trained and experienced Medical technician
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
OLANIYI Adesanya Moses, a graduate of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is a certified medical technician. He has spent over ten years working with some of the nation’s most respected practitioners. Moses is committed to continuing education and has successfully completed Corporation X’s Advanced Crown & Bridge Medical Studies. He has also successfully completed training in Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS).
In my working experience, I had not only become conversant with how to deal with medical practitioners who administer medical equipment, I had learn a great on how to motivate and ensure staffs are providing the best quality service and maximising the sales potential of any firm. I had also learnt how to sustain long term relationship with my client in such a way to always ensure repeated sales.
My work history also afforded me extensive contacts in the medical community that will be critical to the building of the business. Our sales strategy will focus on offering medical professionals our new techniques and equipment.
Our Objective Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales growth targets by the sixth month and by end of year one. Aggressive gains in market share and average monthly revenues in year two.
- To increase the number of medical institutions procuring their equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and general supplies from us so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeated sales.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Our Goal for the Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
-To be the leading private Medical Equipment Supplies Provider in the environs we are situated in Nigeria through the provision of excellent medical equipment sales services and products.
Our Vision for the Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide a one stop location for accessing excellent and high quality Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and best possible prices.
– Our Mission for the Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality services products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
OLANIYI Adesanya Moses – Has over 10 years’ experience in the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) industry. He is a fellow of the Nigerian Medical and Medical Association. He has also held the post of secretary and treasurer of the Association for two consecutive tenures.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Experienced and astute health care management services.
- Capacity to consistently provide leading-edge technologies.
- Our experience in the industry provides progressive services to the medical profession in our locations.
- The latest, state-of-the-art Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS).
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in the Medical laboratory industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Medical Equipment Supplies Business Plan in Nigeria
Rent, Legal fees, Office equipment lease – computer, printer/copier/scanner/fax machine, telecommunications, office supplies and stationery to purchase business cards and stationery, basic office supplies (pens, paper, calculators, files, etc.), desktop brochure software and brochure quality paper, facility use, and use to recruit sales people, office furniture (file cabinet, desk, book shelf), etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Our distribution strategy and channels, and our comprehensive product lines and programs that make working with us incredibly easy.
- Our ability to build a national field clinical sales team quickly, and our ability to create compelling marketing programs.
- We use the latest, state-of-the-art restoration production systems and computerized case tracking
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
- Excellent customer care services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and best possible prices.
- Use of new materials and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Register for 5 Days Free Digital Virtual Training by Boost With Facebook: Closes on September 30, 2020 - September 23, 2020
- A-Z of Survival Fund Registration Comprehensive Guide for pay roll Support in Nigeria. - September 22, 2020
- How to Buy 72hour Income Generator programe of Toyin Omotoso CEO of Expertnaire and Make Millions of Naira from Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria - September 19, 2020