PINEAPPLE FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Pineapple Farming Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: PINEAPPLE FARMING
Industry: Agriculture (Pineapple Farming Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD FARMS is an exciting new company that meets an unsatiated need for quality and fresh pineapples. Our mission is to provide healthy pineapples to the public in both near and remote regions of Nigeria. In addition to fruits, the company plans to produce and market manure compost garden amendment products. We also process our pineapple into juice, jam, vinegar, preserves and candies. Our farm is located at Ijebu-Mushin, Ogun State.
Processed pineapple products are doing well in the market, locally and internationally. Pineapple juice, pineapple in syrup, nata de pina and pineapple jam are some of the pineapple products we export. Pineapples are sweet, nutritional and can be used in a variety of ways in home cooking. Moreover, pineapples are regularly purchased in bulk by food manufacturers who turn the fruit into various beverages, sweets, baked goods and other food products.
Pineapples rank second on the list of the most consumed fruits in the world and constitute up to 20 % of the world’s production of all tropical fruits. Approximately 70 % of all grown pineapples are eaten fresh by residents of the countries where they grow. Brazil and Paraguay are homelands for this fruit, and these was where pineapple was discovered for the first time. It is still unknown how it managed to reach Africa. Since the 1960s, the level of pineapple farming has increased dramatically. The fruit popularity in the whole world can be explained by the breeding of new species, in particular, one that is referred to as ‘Gold’.
PATILAD FARMS will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients. We will offer standard services to all to our individual clients, and corporate clients at local, state, national, and international level. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they hire our services.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Availability of several varieties of goods and products meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
- Provision of quality products and friendly service.
- Excellent customer care services.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Our products and services
PATILAD FARMS plans to utilize traditional and more advanced plant technologies to produce new pineapples and processed products. Our pineapples are purchased by the end consumer as well as by restaurants who then serve it to their patrons. Below are our product offerings:
- Processed pineapples into juice, jam, preservatives, vinegar, etc.
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the palm oil extraction business include:
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated distribution team.
- Maintenance of Hygienic, safe and human friendly processing facility.
- Acquire necessary regulatory licence for our farm.
- Offer consistently quality processed products.
Objective for Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
- To Increase production efficiency by 10% a year.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of palm oil production.
- To develop a product-based company whose goal is to exceed customers’ expectations.
- To develop a sustainable farm, surviving off its own cash flow.
Goal for the Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
To be among the first 5 Pineapple manufacturer in south-west Nigeria by 2025.
Vision for the Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be a renowned Pineapple Farm and be known not just in Nigeria but globally as well.
Mission for the Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality pineapples. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall in to place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
Management Team of the Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Juwon – has a B.Sc in Food Science and Technology and Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a prestigious school. He has received entrepreneurial awards and not only has the required experience to run this business but to also hire the right professionals who will help run the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Pineapple farming
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Agricultural Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
Piece of land, Industrial generator, Gold crown, sucker, delivery truck, SS tank, steam pressure reducing station, processing machines, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Pineapple Farming Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality and well packaged pineapples.
- Competent Workforce and large processing facility.
- Effective customer care service.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Competent Workforce and large processing facility.
- High quality and well packaged products.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐁𝐍 𝐍𝟓𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝐍𝟕𝟓𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 in Nigeria - September 23, 2021
- 7 Best Norland Business Video Trainings to Master Norland Business in 2022 - September 23, 2021
- How I used N10,000 Business plan to access $5000 Grant - September 20, 2021