Plantain Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
This Sample Plantain Farming and Processing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions, etc.
Plantain Farming and processing Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative farming business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
Industry – Crop Farming
Business Description of Plantain Farming and Processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe your business products and services, your uniqueness, the need your business will meet and who your target market is.
PatiladWonder Solutions International is involved in Plantain cultivation, Processing, Packaging and Marketing to Nigeria and the international market.
The farm is located in Ondo state.
Our products and services includes
- Heavy plantain bunch of high quality.
- Plantain flour and Chip and are produced at affordable prices
- Our products are packaged with high quality pack that is one in the country.
My business meets a need and demand for hunger in Nigeria
- There are over 170 million people in Nigeria ready to access our packaged product for food consumption, raw materials for food processing industry and the international market are waiting for more supplies.
Management Team of Plantain Farming and Processing Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola – is a seasoned expatriate in agric-business with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. He has his bachelor’s degree Agriculture from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Dayo Adetiloye (B Agric., MBA (OAU), PMP) – He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry. He has his first degree in Agriculture with specialization in soil science. He has a master’s degree in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We manage the business to generate cash-flow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
My staff and I bring operational skills, processing skills, packaging skills, and marketing skills and customer service to the business.
Materials For Plantain Farming And Processing Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Suitable agricultural land, Plantain suckers, fertilizer, reliable water source, plantain graters, drying chamber, Packaging machine, knives for peeling, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator, sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR PLANTAIN FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- The Uniqueness of our packaging.
- Our Prompt delivery service as people can order their bulk purchase of plantain derivatives online.
- Exceptional Customer Care services
MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKETING PLAN FOR PLANTAIN FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales promotion, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct sales, etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Free seminars
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
- Partnership with secondary and tertiary institution to market our trainings
- Direct selling to parents through handbills.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or 08113205312 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- 5 BEST SMALL BUSINESSES ROUTERS - November 8, 2021
- How to turn on RCS messaging in Google Messages on Android Devices - November 8, 2021
- 3 Days Training Via WhatsApp: How to Make Money Online in 2022 - November 7, 2021