Procurement companies in Nigeria
It is without a doubt that no organization is entirely self-sufficient. Every organization needs the goods or services of other business entities to keep in business. Organizations rely on goods and services of third-party businesses in different degrees and scales. This premise gives rise to the procurement business.
Procurement is a complex process that ensures that the client, such as governmental bodies, nonprofit organizations, and businesses, receives the highest value from the purchase the clients need. I like how Smart capital mind sums up the duties of procurement companies as businesses that agree with clients to locate and secure resources needed by that client.
The complex procurement processes that the procurement companies take on behalf of their clients include:
- Determination of need based on market demand and inventory management,
- Development of requirements and specifications,
- Conducting market research to locate the ideal product and vendor,
- Selection of vendors,
- Strategic vetting,
- Establishment payment terms,
- Negotiation of contracts and undertaking competitive bidding,
- Administration of purchase contracts,
- Managing supplier negotiation,
- Management of inbound transportation,
- Purchase of the product,
- Maintenance of purchase order record,
- Quality assurance on the purchased products,
- Handing vendor relationships, and
- Measurement of procurement performance.
These might seem like a lot but it is not when compared to every tiny bit of the processes that go into procurement. The good news, however, is that you can get procurement companies to take undertake these processes for you.
Without further ado, these are the procurement companies in Nigeria
- Eliezer integrated facility manager:
Eliezer integrated facility manager is a member of the Eliezer group. In the multitude of cargo and freight forwarding businesses in Nigeria, Eliezer stands out. Their sourcing and procurement service for onshore and remote sites is unsurpassed in Nigeria. They provide procurement and logistics services at international standards. They do this by anticipating their clients’ procurement needs and they use constant intelligence in the strategic supply market. They help their client increase their purchasing power by reducing costs through leveraging on their OEMs. Eliezer also allows an end-to-end pellucidity on logistics, vendors, and budget.
Eliezer uses ground-breaking sourcing and procurement strategies to help its clients save costs and promote supplier relationships. They are known for their efficiency, flexibility, responsiveness, and delivering effective and sustainable results at a reasonable price. Their procurement services include Inventory management, Web-based procurement & MRO System, Laydown Yard Management, Distribution & warehousing, and Warehousing Engineering Services.
- 17, Igbasan Street, Opebi, Ikeja
- +234-81-44000052, +234 805 3543 937
- XYCENE Nigeria Ltd:
The procurement and supply chain management department of Xycene Nigeria is one of the best when it comes to procurement services. The company is financially and technically positioned to meet its clients’ procurement needs. They utilize world-class processes to source and procure the needs of the clients through their solid agreement and partnership with OEMs. Xycene has a wealth of professionals that are well trained in negotiation strategies. They have solid logistics within and outside Nigeria, this helps them to deliver procurement services in record time. They operate a smooth procurement service because they are well-grounded in the rules, customs, and laws of operating in Nigeria.
Xycene’s in-house software is great at seamlessly documenting and tracking clients’ orders. Another good thing about Xycene procurement is their international procurement experience. They have connections not only in Nigeria but across the globe in places like the United States of America, India, Canada, China, the United Kingdom, and Spain. Xylene also invests so much into building long-term business relationships with OEMs across the globe.
- 2 Oladimeji Alo St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
- +234 818 798 6085
- CAKASA Company Limited:
CAKASA Nigeria was incorporated in the year 1974. It started as a trading outfit but has grown to be a pacesetter in procurement services to industrial customers. CAKASA’s procurement activity covers both global and local sourcing. They provide tactical sourcing and strategic buying of goods and services for their client. Their knowledge of the distinctive terrain of Nigerian businesses guarantees prompt delivery of products to their clients. CAKASA boasts world-class procurement professional that provides unrivaled value to their clients.
The in-house developed software incorporates project management into procurement work processes. This help to significantly reduce cost and clients’ project schedules. CAKASA is one of the first indigenous companies to be ISO 9001:2000 certified. CAKASA has built a reputation for competence and excellence.
- 96 Palm Avenue Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria.
- +234 815 929 0250
- Bridge Water Nigeria Limited:
Bridge Water is an independent procurement firm to mitigate their clients’ procurement and sully chain management obligation. Bridgewater has access to more than three thousand genuine manufacturers all over the globe. They also have access to a lot of verified wholesalers and suppliers of popular and quality brands. Whatever the need of the client is, bridge water can deliver promptly at a competitive price. Bridge Water task its employees to find the most cost-effective products within the shortest time for their clients. Their global network makes hard-to-get products easy-to-get. Bridge Water Nigeria boasts as being their clients’ link to the world.
Bridge Water offers Management of the complete acquisition process, Order management, Supplier management, Sourcing and supplier engagement, Supply risk mitigation strategy, and Contract management. Partnering with Bridge Water, your business stands to gain technical support, reduced process cost, compliance and process efficiencies, product warranty, reduced supply risk and improved spend visibility.
- International Centre For Commerce, Trade Fair Complex, Kogi Cluster, Block A -043, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Lagos
- +234 1 7943359, +234 803 303 7806
Other notable procurement companies in Nigeria include:
- Arion Energy Services -Block 77, Plot 30A Oyibo Street, Off Ayinde Akinmade Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Basetel Concept Services Limited – Suite AF3, Metro Plaza, Zakariya Maimalari Street, Central Business District, Central, Abuja.
- E2P Xquisite Procurement -282 Ikorodu Road Service Ln. Anthony, Lagos, Lagos
- SWISSDARL Freight & Logistics LTD -3, Clegg Lane, Off Western Avenue Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Bond & Templers Limited -27a, Salvation Road, Off Opebi Road by Salvation Bus stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Masterpix Technology Services -90 Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos, Lagos.
- Dealloyds Nigeria Limited -120B, Station Road, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Eti Osa, Lagos.
There you have it. The procurement companies in Nigeria. Trust you will find one (or a couple) fir for your business.
Hope you enjoy this article?
Share your thoughts in the comment session.
Contact us today for your business consultancy and business advisory services. We can help you fine-tune your idea, structure your business, market your business, train your staff, consult on your retirement plan, coach you for financial success. We also write a business plan and help with fundraising strategies and Grant applications. We can help you start, grow, and expand your business.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735, and 08113205312.