PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample professional and management development plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government grant application, bank loan applications, for proposal writing, business concept notes, business startup competitions, other competitions and so on. The professional and management development business is a highly lucrative business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning and rigorous market analysis to start it. It is also advisable and highly recommend to seek the professional guidance and backing of an experienced and exposed business consultant in Nigeria like Mr. Adedayo Adetiloye to help you get started on a sure footing, he will also see you through the implementation of the professional and management development business plan in Nigeria.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
BUSINESS: Professional and management development
INDUSTRY: Education and training
PATILAD professional and management Development Company provides top quality professional development and coaching services. The principal officer of PATILAD professional and management Development Company believes that most small businesses and entrepreneurs suffer two major problems – training or development resources and the required depth of knowledge needed to focus on their businesses from a true ‘ownership perspective’. Both of these facts tend to lead to lowered expectations, lack of business and personal growth and frequent owner burnout as a result of a lack of Management skills. PATILAD professional and management Development Company believes that it can improve upon and exploit these weaknesses to gain local market share for their products/ services. With this vision in view, we have acquired a piece of property at Ikeja, Lagos, and we have also proceeded to have the company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. Plans are also ongoing to develop the property acquired; we hope to transform it into a solid building complex with first class architectural finishing. The company has made plans to hire highly skilled and experienced professionals who are experts in the professional and management development sector of industry
PATILAD professional and management development company is a limited liability company (LLC) consisting of one principal officer with fifteen years of industry experience. John Abbey (principal) will be investing significant amounts of his own capital into the company to cover startup costs and future growth. PATILAD professional and management Development Company will partner with Mr. Dayo Adetiloye to provide its services. The company plans to use its existing contacts and customer base to generate both short and long – term coaching contracts. It’s long term profitability will rely on professional contracts obtained through strategic alliances, a comprehensive marketing program and a successful referral program.
Initially, the company will focus on development, strategic workshops, one – on – one coaching, and special projects relationships. Starting in year two, PATILAD professional and management Development Company will provide a separate and comprehensive career counseling services which will include resume assistance, interviewing skills, job – seeking strategies and networking opportunities. The company has rigorously examined its financial projections and concluded that they are both conservative in profits and generous in expenditures. This was done deliberately to provide for unforeseeable events. We in PATILAD professional and management Development Company believe that our cash flow projections are realistic.
Objectives For Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
PATILAD professional and management development company objectives for our first three years of operation, includes;
– the creation of a unique, upscale and innovative environment that will differentiate PATILAD professional and management development company from other coaching or professional and management development companies out there
– educating the business community on what business and strategic coaching has to offer
– the formation of a learning environment that will bring people with diverse interests and backgrounds together in a common forum to overcome challenges, both professionally and personally
– affordable access to the resources of business coaching and other development services
The financial objectives of PATILAD professional and management development company for the next three years are to:
– Achieve sales revenue of approximately N20,000,000 by the end of our first year
– Achieve sales revenue of approximately N38,000,000 by the end of the year three
– Achieve a client mix of 60% small businesses/30% entrepreneurial/ 10% individual per year
– Move into our office building complex by the end of the first year
– Hire seven salesperson/ coach by the end of the second year
Mission For Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
The mission for PATILAD professional and management development company is given thus;
PATILAD professional and management development company offers small business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs, a reliable and high – quality resource for business coaching and professional and management development on both a local and a national scale. Its mission is to help clients develop the strategy, motivation and accountability required to succeed in their business and their personal lives. The company sees each contract as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners who wish to create a close and mutually beneficial long term relationship. This will help to provide greater long term profits through referrals and repeat business. PATILAD professional and management Development Company must be able to maintain financial balance, charging a high value for its services, and delivering an even higher value to its customers.
Keys to Success For Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
– Excellence in fulfilling the promise – completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information.
– Developing visibility to generate new business leads
– Leveraging from a single pool of expertise into multiple revenue generation opportunities, retainer coaching, project consultation, workshop facilitation and individual coaching.
– Consistently developing productive and thought – provoking learning experiences to maintain growth and success with each client.
-Use of state-of-the-art technology
– Easy access to our products and services
– Establishing a seasoned advisory team
Management Team Of The Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
The management team of the professional and management development business plan in Nigeria includes the group of the following people:
John Abbey( Bsc., MBA, PMP) He is the founder and owner of PATILAD professional and management development company. He has got over fifteen years of industry experience in this field through working for some of the country’s leading professional and management development companies. He is a qualified expert in this field.
Dayo Adetiloye (B.Agric, MBA, PMP) He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos business school (LBS) Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist, and he is also a strategic partner of PATILAD professional and management development company.
We brought to this business;
– educational skill and practical experience professional and management development
– the capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– a sound understanding and appreciation of the industry
– our staff bring, technical, operational and promotional skill into the business
Management Experience Gained For The Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
The management experience gained for the professional and management development is given thus;
With over fifteen years in the professional and management development sector of industry, and through numerous exposure to both the business and practical aspects of service, we have been able to master the technical requirements , the financial management, staff requirements, and the organizational skills among other things necessary and required to get a good commendation from our clients, and also some good referrals. My management skill has also helped in putting together workforce for over sixteen months, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the organization. I am the CEO of this company and am directly involved with the running of the business and administrative activities of this company on a daily basis.
Materials And Equipment For The Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
An office space, a power generator set, office furniture, office equipment, office gadgets, staff bus, and so on.
Competitor Analysis For The Professional And Management Development Business Plan In Nigeria
We receive a lot of clients in our company for the following reason;
– we offer our development service in the most effective manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control programme
– the formation of a learning environment that brings people of diverse interests and backgrounds together
– we see our contracts as a partnership between partners who wish to create a close and mutually beneficial long term relationship
– our committed to providing a hundred percent client satisfaction
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Our commitment to provide our clients with a hundred percent satisfaction
2. Provision for an environment that brings people of diverse interests and background together to pursue a common goal
3. Providing our development services in the most effective manner and with an ongoing quality control programme in place.
For the remaining part of this professional and management development business plan in Nigeria, you can reach out to any of our business plan consultants on this numbers; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are professional business consultants, and we do help organizations, institutions, and individuals write detailed business concept notes, and implement business plan, and also to conduct quality training for business plan writing in Nigeria . You can contract us to write a detailed, strong and winning business plan for any purposes whatsoever. Simply reach out to any of our business plan consultants on these numbers; 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or you can reach us by email at email@example.com