PwC Advisory Associate Graduate Programme 2021
Application Deadline: April 25, 2021
Your first job is something special and kicking off your career with PwC is extraordinary, particularly as a new graduate. Can you imagine what it means to have access to over 276,000 colleagues across 158 countries, and all that from right here, Nigeria? If you join us, you get access to a global network of specialists who will help you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional you aspire to be.
Diversity is at the heart of our business. We’re always looking for graduates with a range of different degrees, backgrounds and life experience. You’ll start alongside other graduates and you’ll learn from each other just as much as you’ll learn from us. Most importantly you’ll build some life-long relationships along the way and be given many opportunities to create.
So join us, let’s create together! Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We’ll provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. International development is a valuable development opportunity, which our global network can provide. This gives you the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and new perspectives with one of our PwC firms around the world or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad. At PwC you’re given many opportunities to create, so join us and let’s create together.
- One-year relevant post-NYSC experience (this requirement applies to Advisory candidates only)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Minimum of second class upper division/upper credit
- Minimum of 5 O Level credits at one sitting, including English language and mathematics
The PwC Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level – that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders.
For More Information Kindly Visit PwC Advisory Associate Graduate Programme 2021
- Philanthropist Kole Akintujoye’s Our Daily Bread Foundation: Eradicating Hunger in Nigeria and Beyond - March 20, 2023
- 28 Reasons why Norland Network Marketing Company is the best in Nigeria - March 16, 2023
- Top 50 Ways to Generate Leads for Expertnaire Affiliate Marketing Platform in Nigeria - March 16, 2023