RECYCLING WASTE MATERIAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Recycling Waste Material Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Recycling Waste Material Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Recycling Waste Material
Industry: Waste Management and Recycling (Manufacturing)
The growing utilization of plastics in industrial and consumer applications, combined with increased consumer awareness surrounding solid waste recycling, has led to an increased demand for recycled plastic resins and products. One of the fastest growing types of collected plastic materials for recycling is polyethylene terephthalate (“PET”) from post-consumer beverage and water bottles. PATILAD Recycling Waste Material will capitalize on the opportunities in the recycled resin and packaging markets through two main divisions: a Recycling Division and a Packaging Division.
The Company will create a PET cleaning and refining plant located in Lagos, Nigeria. Its initial capacity will be 25 million tons, and it will utilize post-consumer bottle feed stock presently collected in major towns and communities in Lagos state, which collect over 50 million tons per year. The Company will be vertically integrated, and use almost all of its recycled material in its Packaging Division. Any surplus materials (clean flake) produced will be sold to outside companies.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Eco-friendly waste collection, management and recycling
- Plastics polyethylene terephthalate (“PET”) cleaning and refining.
- High production capacity.
- Timely and prompt delivery of recycled plastics.
- Excellent customer care services at all times
- Lowest possible price and discount offers.
Keys to Success for Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
The main keys to the success of the Company are:
Secure Supply – Contract for supply of post-consumer bottles and post-industrial manufacturing waste for PET raw material feed stock.
Marketing – Contractual arrangements for the sale of virtually all initial production.
Management – Strong senior management with extensive, broad-based, industry-specific experience.
Objective Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales passing N25 million in first year, N45 million in year 2, growing to N75 million.
- To achieve gross margin of 35% or more in first year, 45% in second year then 50% or more.
- To achieve net profit of 13% in year one, then exceeding 20% annually starting in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
Vision for the Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Recycling Waste Material is established as a household name in waste recycling and production of commercially viable plastics products. We look forward to recycling above 80% of the total amount of waste generated in this city.
Mission for the Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Recycling Waste Material is a manufacturing company dedicated to converting waste plastic materials into commercially viable products, utilizing environmentally friendly recycling and manufacturing methods in a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas and hard work.
Management Team of the Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
OYEBADE Adejumobi Ademola, President, has a 15-year history of experience encompassing all aspects of Polymer Raw Material, Plastic Conversion Methods, and Venture Development. He has founded successful ventures in the plastic converting industry, and assisted in the launch of five plastic converting manufacturing plants.
AWOTILADE Femi Michael, Executive VP and COO, is a graduate Engineer with over 12 years’ experience in the post-consumer plastics recycling industry and is the inventor of the primary cleaning & refining technology used in the process for this project. He has received a patent for his technology and has been directly involved in over twenty-five major post-consumer plastics recycling projects.
Mr Dayo ADETILOYE (MBA) has over 30 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is a Project Management Professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the recycling waste material business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality cleaned and recycled plastic PET flake (RPET), extruded roll stock sheet PET, etc. at the lowest possible price.
- Effective cost management while offering the exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Recycling Waste Material Business Plan in Nigeria
Recycling and extrusion facility, plastic recycling equipment, cleaning and refining equipment, local engineering and lab equipment, constant supply of used plastics, office spaces, stationeries, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS RECYCLING WASTE MATERIAL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Eco-friendly waste collection, management and recycling.
- Timely and prompt delivery of recycled plastics.
- Our services and products are offered at the lowest possible prices.
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Lowest possible prices.
- Use of latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 and 08113205312 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312.
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.