SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample secretarial business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government grant applications, bank loan applications, for proposal writing, business concept notes, business startup competitions, other competitions, and so on. The secretarial training business plan is a very viable business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to start. It will also require the professional backing and mentorship of a sound business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start out the implementation of the business plan.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
BUSINESS: Secretarial training
INDUSTRY: Education and training
PATILAD secretarial training center is a state of the art training institution. PATILAD secretarial training center is a registered training institution that will be located in Ikeja, Lagos. Negotiations are still ongoing to secure a suitable building which is spacious enough to meet the standard requirements of educational centers as stipulated by the State’s education board. PATILAD secretarial training center will be involved in the qualitative training and coaching of our students according to the recommended syllabuses for secretarial and administrative duties. Patilad secretarial training center will be involved in conducting effective assessment of students, which will be according to standard curriculum, with a view to awarding degrees and certificates based on the students’ overall performance and rating. To successfully carry these functions out, we have set out to hire a team of highly qualified, experienced and polished staff and trainers from across the country and beyond. These our team of highly qualified, experienced, and polished staff are currently undergoing constant educational training and seminars to better prepare them to fit perfectly well into our organization’s work culture, which we, the management team of Patilad secretarial training center, are also currently working to build and develop. We have a vision to one day become a world class secretarial training institution, globally, and to achieve this vision, we are also currently actively implementing certain principles into our organization’s work culture and work force and also its work system. We have also put out orders for world class, state of the art training materials and equipment to completely facilitate the entire learning process by our training instructors. Patilad training center will also ensure that our students have access to first class learning materials and high tech equipment which have been sourced from the very best secretarial training centers of the world and also world class tech manufacturers around the world. We will also ensure that our students are in the know of our daily operations at Patikad secretarial training center, and that our highly esteemed students are also a hundred percent engaged in taking certain decisions that will have a direct impact on their overall learning experience at Patilad secretarial training centre. We will also operate an open feedback with students such that it will properly expose them to the organization’s management system and also enhance a two – way communication system between this great organization and its highly esteemed students.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– An effective training and coaching system that can adequately measure up to global standards
– A thorough and rigorous exposure to world class training materials and equipment
– A highly conducive learning and teaching environment that will encourage creativity and innovation amongst both our highly experienced staff and our highly esteemed students
– Our fees are highly affordable, with proper preparations made in place to allow for installments payments from students.
Our products and services:
Patilad secretarial training facility is a world class citadel of learning that is committed to the qualitative and proper grooming of students for secretarial and administrative duties in Nigeria. We will be involved in the active and qualitative training of our highly esteemed students and will also carry out insightful and qualitative production of state of the art learning materials and tools both for our students and also for our training facilitators. Our mission in Nigeria is majorly to see that we are involved in the production of highly qualified and skilled secretarial and administrative graduates. We will also see to it that we employ the very best trainers who are well polished and seasoned professionals and are capable of impacting students with adequate knowledge to make them into experts in the secretarial and administrative field. Patilad secretarial training center is in the secretarial training business to make profits, and we will make sure that we do all that is allowed by the law of Nigeria to achieve our goals, and also both our organization and business goals and objectives. The following are the areas we will concentrate in for better development in our secretarial training centre. Below are Patilad secretarial training centre’s products and services;
– A training kit for each and every member of our highly experienced staff
– learning materials (audio, textbooks, and handouts) specially prepared for our highly esteemed students
– study equipment and state of the art electronic gadgets to enhance technological efficiency
– counselling, and
– Award of degrees and certificates to graduating students
Keys to success
The keys to success for Patilad secretarial training center will include:
- Quality and excellent training packages
- Reliability and our quality assured standards
- Our strategic location in the central part of Lagos which will enhance easy accessibility to our training center
- Availability of modern training equipment with modern training techniques and technologies.
- Our highly qualified, experienced and polished staff
- Constant power supply for ease of service delivery
- Provisions for counselling support and advice for our highly esteemed students
- Free Wi-Fi service in the training center for easy and smooth access to the Internet services.
OBJECTIVES FOR SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives for the secretarial training business plan in Nigeria are:
– To create and build a learning citadel of great renown which will be designed to produce highly qualified and seasoned graduates in the secretarial and administrative sector of industry
– To rightly breed a generation of professionals in the secretarial and administrative industry
– To rightly uphold and promote our organization’s work culture
– To provide quality training services and learning products at a very fair and best quality price.
GOALS FOR SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the secretarial training business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To produce a generation of first class professionals in Nigeria in the secretarial and administrative sector and also to set the pace for first class secretarial training in Nigeria
– To produce educational and training milestones that will break world records of secretarial and administrative training institutions
– To achieve new milestones that will pave the way to set new records in the secretarial and administrative training sector of industry.
VISION FOR THE SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the secretarial training business plan in Nigeria is;
– To one day set the pace for secretarial training in the continent of Africa.
MISSION FOR THE SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the secretarial training business plan in Nigeria is;
– to build a secretarial training center with a world class delivery system in place, and also to be actively involved in producing graduates that can effectively stand in and represent any secretarial and administrative capacity in the world.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of secretarial training business plan in Nigeria includes the group of the following people
Ben Mark _ He is the founder and the owner of PATILAD secretarial training center, and is a professional secretarial and administrative specialist. He has got a B. Ed in secretarial studies with a diploma in business administration and a certificate from the National Institute of Management, (NIM). He has well over twenty years of hands – on experience in the secretarial and administrative industry, through working for some of the leading training institutions in Nigeria.
Dayo Adetiloye _ (B.agric, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years of experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner.
Adebayo Tunde _ He is a professional secretarial and administrative specialist from the Leicester University. He has a B. Ed in secretarial and administrative studies with a certificate of project management from Toronto University. He has also a wealth of experience working twenty five years in a leading secretarial training institute in South Africa. He is a strategic partner of PATILAD secretarial training center.
We brought to this business
– Educational skill and practical experience in secretarial and administrative training
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Quality prepared learning packages and a good understanding of the world’s secretarial and administrative training standards
– Our staff brings technical, operational, and promotional skills to the business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our management experience gained for the secretarial business plan in Nigeria is given as thus;
With over twenty years of experience in the secretarial and administrative sector of industry through numerous exposure to both the business and practical aspects ts of service, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, the financial management, staff recruitments and the organizational skills, among other things necessary and required to get a good commendation from our clients. My management skill has also helped in putting together workforce for over five years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company overseeing the entire day to day activities of the business.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENTS FOR THE SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The materials and the equipment necessary for the secretarial training business plan in Nigeria are as listed below:
One large spacious three story building complex, a generator set, office furniture, classroom furniture, office buildings, office equipment, seminar halls, conference rooms, store house, staff bus, library, student cafeteria and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR SECRETARIAL TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
A lot of people enroll in our institution for the following reasons:
– Quality and state of the art learning facilities
– Our highly seasoned and experienced tutors
– Effective and highly conducive learning environment for our students/ trainees
– Hands on world class learning experience
– Fair and best possible prices with discounts and scholarship offers
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Our highly qualified, experienced and polished staff
- High tech quality and state of the art learning facilities
- Our effective and highly conducive learning environment for our students/ trainees
For the remaining part of this secretarial training business plan in Nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015, or 08086359735, or you could send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions, organizations and individuals to write concepts and implement business plans and also to conduct training for business plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detailed strong and winning business plan for any purpose whatsoever, call me on 0