SEMINAR: MAKING MONEY FROM BUSINESS PLAN WRITING IN NIGERIASumo
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
MAKING MONEY FROM BUSINESS PLAN WRITING
COST: N 25,000 /AFTER DEADLINE: N 50,000
Deadline for registration July 31st 2017
Date: Saturday 5th of August 2017
Venue: Venue: Tech24, 1st Floor, Nikki, Africana Plaza, 70C Allen Avenue (Opposite UBA ), Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 9am- 5pm
30 Seats Available
1st come 1st serve
- How to write a comprehensive business plan for Bank loan, investors and grant opportunities with free samples and templates.
- Starting and Building a business around Business Plan writing.
- How to get your first client.
- 3 free samples of Business plan from hot sectors.
- How to secure partnership and relationship with other consultants.
- How to use internet to market your business plan writing services.
- How to position for business grant writing opportunities.
- 2 recommended books for a business plan writing consultant.
- How to recruit other business plan writers.
- Financial Model, Business Canvass and / financial planning template.
- Legal aspect of business plan writing.
- How to profile businesses for traction to access funding opportunities for start-ups.
- How to arrange and sign business contracts with clients.
Certificate, Workshop Materials, Lunch, and Tea Break
DISCOUNTED OFFER: N25,000
You can charge as high as N150,000- N500,000 for a business plan writing Job.
Make Payment to:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Account Number: 1019877638
Account Type: Current
For your registration and enquiries please call/WhatsApp
Adejumobi: 0810 563 6015
Adedoyin: 0807 635 9735
Send a mail to email@example.com
Facilitator: Dayo Adetiloye
He has over 7 years’ experience in the industry with a lot of success stories of working with over 1000 clients via www.dayoadetiloye.com . He is an Alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of Pan Atlantic University (PAU), Lagos Business School (LBS) Lekki-Epe, Lagos.