SOAP MAKING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Soap Making Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Soap Making
Industry: Cosmetics, Beauty / Skin Products
PATILADWONDER is a Soap Making and Training outfit is involved in the making of high quality soaps and its related products targeting Nigeria and international market.
We are into the manufacture of medicated, mild and skin friendly beauty soaps. This products are produced to meet the ever growing demand for low cost high quality soap that are compatible with what the average Nigerian can afford and still guarantee its suitability to their different skin type.
We also have a training arm where we train young school leavers, students, graduates, etc. on how to run a successful soap making business for almost free. It comprises of 6 weeks of lectures, practical and hands-on training in soap making.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality
- Varieties of products
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Online ordering for both training and products
- Loyal network of distributors
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Quality soaps and cosmetics products.
- Affordable but excellent desirable products
- Increase supply and a new choice for both marketers and consumers.
Right from my childhood, I had nursed a continual passion for beauty and cosmetic product. Though I do make up and appreciate it a lot, I have come to discover that the secret to lasting beauty and radiant skin is to one’s soap and consequently body cream. Also high quality and skin friendly soaps are not so available and when available they come at a high price hence I decided to go into its production. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop-shop in South West for cosmetics and skin care things for men, women and children.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide exceptional Soap Making outfits at affordable cost
– Our Mission for the Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality product and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
Femi Olumuyiwa – Has over 12 years’ experience in cosmetics and skin care business. He has BSc in industrial chemistry. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
Also read: Retail-Store-Business-Plan-Nigeria
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the cosmetics and skin care business, I’ve being able to master the soap production processes, packaging and branding of products, product launch and management of distribution networks which will give my company good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Soap Making Business Plan in Nigeria
Metallic Stamp, Safety Hand Glove, Stainless Steels or Plastic Spoons, Paper Towel, Stick Blender, Measuring Cup, Iye, Oils, Organic Ingredients, Scents, Colours, Soap base, fragrance, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS SOAP MAKING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Strong network of distributors
- Uniqueness of our packaging and quality
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care
- Online ordering for both training and production
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Creative style design.
- Prompt delivery
To buy the remaining part of this business plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312. You can send a WhatsApp message or email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations write concepts, implement Business plans, and train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, bankable and comprehensive business plan for your business idea.
Call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015, 08076359735 and 08113205312
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Top warehouse locations in Sharjah - January 26, 2023
- An Advanced Guide for Those Looking to Invest in Cryptocurrency - January 24, 2023
- Business Opportunity Recommended for 2023 that will make you millions in Nigeria - January 16, 2023