First Application Deadline: April 4th, 2020
Second Application Deadline: May 23rd, 2020
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
They believe every child has the right to develop the academic excellence, and mind-sets to thrive in the classroom while gaining access to opportunity to determine their own pathways and meaningfully engage with their communities. Therefore, we ground our teacher and leadership development training on outcomes and strategies that will transform the educational trajectory of the students we serve through a rigorous and extensive training program which begins with a six weeks Training Institute.
Through the two years Fellows receive ongoing support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, as well as online training courses and resources. Additionally, we will build partnerships with key public and private sector entities in order to develop pathways to accelerate alumni leadership in critical areas.
After the two-year program and as an Alumni, you will be supported to use these skills and knowledge to advocate for and lead educational reform in whichever path you choose.
To be eligible, you must be a Nigerian citizen, hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
READ ALSO: Anzisha prize 2020 For Young Entrepreneurs ($100,000 Prize)
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
For More Information Kindly Visit Teach For Nigeria 2020
- Victor Osimhen: biography, football career, family life, achievements and networth - May 26, 2023
- Don Jazzy: Biography, Networth, family life, achievements - May 26, 2023
- PDF to Word: How to Convert a Large File - May 23, 2023
This a great idea sir, because it will help to reduce the level of illiteracy in the country.